Posted: Oct 27th 2010 7:52PM (Unverified) said

Yeah, Halloween events are great. I have been enjoying the Vindictus event myself and love it. Can't wait to see what the game does for Christmas. Would love some hidden Christmas loot.

Posted: Oct 27th 2010 10:18PM Azimn said

I just wanted to add I am glad someone else's family is so into Halloween. We have no kids but our house has a graveyard, body bag, light up spider with webs, hay bales, corn stalks glowing skulls, a skeleton and a roaring monster. That's without mentioning all of our in door decorations.

On a related note I have posted my disdain for STO not having holiday events. I love holiday events!!!!!

Posted: Oct 28th 2010 8:43AM Ocho said

Yeah, seriously... what... there are no more holidays in the future?

Posted: Oct 28th 2010 8:42AM kasapina said

You didn't mention Runescape, which also makes a new event every year. Still, it's your favorite event list, not mine, but I do wonder why do you guys give so little coverage to one of the biggest (it was number 1, don't know about now).

By sketch some ghosts (Mabinogi), do you mean literally draw them, or is it simply a kill objective?

Posted: Oct 28th 2010 9:01AM Beau Hindman said

Sketching it an ability you have, and you literally sketch them. Well, it's not like your character sits there and sketches them...sort of. It sounds really weird, but it's actually pretty cool. Mabinogi has a ton of abilities, different things to try.

Beau

Posted: Oct 28th 2010 1:21PM WyattEarp89 said

I am really enjoying the Harvest Festival in Lord of the Rings Online. I never really did get into doing the Festivals since I was raiding everytime that I was on, but now I am taking a break from that and just enjoying everything else in Lotro. I really like the new Haunted Burrow and the quests for it. Looking forward to the Yuletide Festival this year! :)

Posted: Oct 29th 2010 8:44AM (Unverified) said

Global Agenda has a 30% discount this week, but the great thing is you can use the 30% off codes when ordering so you will get the game for around 14$ !. Coupons are only valid when used towards purchases made on the official Global Agenda Store.

So don't miss the chance to get the game really cheap! (this week)

GACOU397494625100