Posted: Oct 25th 2010 3:32PM (Unverified) said

Funny, since I was lead to believe this is a Funcom game. Beta invite came from Funcom, registration through Funcom, forums ran by Funcom, forum staff Funcom,...

Posted: Oct 25th 2010 3:46PM Unshra said

Funcom is publishing the game and as part of that they are managing a lot of the areas like beta invites and forums, etc. Got an invite myself, note sure if I will use it though as I am already in some much hyped about betas that are taking up what little free time I already have.

Posted: Oct 26th 2010 12:03AM (Unverified) said

Perhaps the misunderstanding is due to the fact that these devlelopers "Stunlock" are mentioned NOWHERE in the beta invite. I went back and looked. The only reference to Stunlock is their small logo at the bottom of the email to the right of Funcom's.

And why no mentio of Funcom in this interview at all?

Seems to me the devs are trying to distance themselves from FC, or FC from them. Or perhaps Stunlock is just a new "subsidiary" of FC. In other words, Funcom with a new name.

Posted: Oct 25th 2010 3:56PM (Unverified) said

I've played a few single player matches and a few multiplayer matches, and this game looks promising.

The only thing I am suffering from right now is that I have no idea what each individual champion is capable of. Also, I haven't formulated powerful strategies or matchups, so things feel a bit sluggish at the moment. Being a DotA / HoN player, I doubt it'll take too long to learn, but it still hampers the fun when you get completely smashed your first few games!

Overall, I'd definitely recommend giving the beta a try if you got an invite!

Posted: Oct 25th 2010 4:11PM Mr Angry said

What is it with creepy comments anytime a woman is pictured?

Posted: Oct 25th 2010 5:04PM (Unverified) said

• 1 heart
Yeah I received a Beta invite as well but as soon as I noticed the Funcom logo I deleted the email. Since they have yet to release a polished game I figure why should I waste my time.

Hope they enjoyed my money form AOC because they will never see another dime from me.

Posted: Oct 25th 2010 6:57PM Somnicide said

Thats unfortunate, because BLC is a hellova fun game.

Posted: Oct 25th 2010 9:53PM ColRoofles said

Fortunately, Funcom has nothing to do with the development of the game -- they're just publishing.

Everyone who considers themselves a competitive gamer should give BLC a try, for this game truly doth pwn.

Posted: Oct 25th 2010 9:08PM JediPagan said

Loving Bloodlines Beta. This game is a nice surprise from outta nowhere.

Posted: Oct 26th 2010 6:05AM Snichy said

Ive played the game for a good few hours and it really does tick all the boxes for those players wanting a good pvp experience. Unfortunately I am not a huge PvP guy but did enjoy this for a long time however as with a lot of pvp games, the community really leaves a lot to be desired - insulted for not being the best player in the world within a few seconds of playing are a common occurance so a good guild or friend list is a must. I dont really get on with the extreme/intense gameplay style and attitude of pvp (I prefer pve) but for those that do, I would recommend this game.

Apparently I have got 2 "friend" beta keys attached to my account so if anyone wants one, let me know your email address (assuming that is allowed)!