Posted: Oct 25th 2010 5:01PM (Unverified) said

...I am happy for Jerry but... wow. I am going to miss DDO Cast

Posted: Oct 25th 2010 5:08PM Mr Angry said

Congrats Jerry, if anyone has ever earned a job with a MMO company, it's this guy, shame to lose the podcast, but that unwavering enthusiasm applied to DDO must be a great thing!

Posted: Oct 25th 2010 6:06PM (Unverified) said

Kudos to Jerry for getting what he deserved. Now get in there at Turbine and make everything as upbeat as your podcast used to be. CoolCool!

Jerry is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet. I have never understood where he found the time to do what he has done every week.

Fairytaled!

Posted: Oct 25th 2010 7:21PM daras said

I've got to be honest, I've never listened to this podcast before, but I absolutely love this news. I am overjoyed for this guy and I wish him the best with Turbine! I mean this is brilliant :) It would certainly be my dream to be recruited into a game company like this but for a fan to be discovered and hired in this way, it warms the heart. Congratulations :)

Posted: Oct 25th 2010 9:25PM Birk said

Well done Jerry, and well done Turbine for hiring him.

Beers all around.

-Birk

Posted: Oct 25th 2010 11:31PM (Unverified) said

Wow! I wouldn't have expected to get a mention in Massively, I'm honored! Thanks everyone, this is really a dream come true. I hope to be able to say more about what'll be up soon. In regards to the future of the podcast, the reason I'm not able to say much is things are still very much undecided. It's possible that someone will be taking over the show, but since said person/people are still in the consideration phase it's a little early to say anything. If it doesn't happen for whatever reason, I'm sure someone will step up to do their own thing independently of DDOcast. Who knows? Could be both will happen. Either way I'm confident that DDO will remain strong in the podcast world. There are already several DDO-focused podcasts out there, and in fact Massively Speaking has always done a great job on mentioning DDO as well. Thanks Massively!

Jerry

Posted: Oct 26th 2010 5:54PM (Unverified) said

Jerry, again congratulations and best wishes. Looks like you rolled a long string of Crits and now all of yor chests will be Epic Level regardles of quest level.