Posted: Oct 22nd 2010 7:50PM Taawa said

I wish Netdevil much success with this game. It's very polished already. Now fund and get Jumpgate Evolution going!

Posted: Oct 23rd 2010 12:30AM WeirdJedi said

I just want to know how soon more stuff would be coming our way. The best I get from other people are: "Hey we LOTS of stuff coming. Just be patient." When? How much? Would the bugs be fixed? When would the alternative solution to limited bag space come?

Rumor has it that there will be more added to the game when it goes public October 26th. I hope so, because my one free month is almost up and if its anything like Star Trek Online... I don't see myself coming back to this game anytime soon.

Posted: Oct 23rd 2010 1:18PM BadPanda said

Got to say I think Netdevil have made a huge mistake making this game subscription based. I think they would of been better off making it a box price purchase with a cash shop. There is not enought in the game to justify a sub as far as I could tell there are only two things to do that is grind and build.

I can see people having fun with it for there 30 days but after that I think people will just go back to other games with more meat. I can see kids having fun with it but I cant see parents being willing to shell out for the sub when there are other games out there which kinda do the same thing for cheaper.

Posted: Oct 25th 2010 3:44PM (Unverified) said

Game is fun, although not without frustration. My son seems to enjoy it, although we cannot play together without additional purchases so that will not happen with so few things to do in the game. As for me, the bag space issue is a killer; I assumed that they would cater to traditional lego fans, who find it enjoyable to collect, but with so many chest, head, leg and special items coming fast at you the bag space is hugely limited. Within a few days I had to decide between getting rid of things that I may never be able to get again, or just stop playing. Right now I have stopped playing, hopefully the space issue will be resolved before it hits my son, and before the 30 days is up or we will just find something else to play. (I have heard it gets better later on, but that doesn't help me now when I am 100% full and a dozen items in the mail waiting...)

Posted: Oct 27th 2010 1:06AM WeirdJedi said

Well, they said that they will push content out at the end of November or the beginning of December. They also stated that they will find an alternative means for the storage issue other than giving you more spots. However, the bag space was an issue in beta and you may not know this but they actually gave you more space than there was in beta. They said that you can obtain up to a 100 spots. I think I only have 50. Gets expensive to get the rest.

I was forced to sell everything I didn't use. I could tell that there wouldn't be a fix to this issue within my 30 day play period. Found out later that most of the items are buyable from the various vendors. Just hard to decipher what is "rare" and what isn't. Beat the game in under 5 days. Definitely worth playing through and to quit while stating you completed everything.

WoW Archivist: A Glyphmas story