Posted: Oct 22nd 2010 10:28AM Monitor2112 said

Man, I am so looking forward to this game coming out.

This game was the impetus that finally made me decide that I should get a PS3. I'm getting this for both PS3 and PC. I hope it does well on the PS3, as I can get more comfortable in my easy chair with the big screen than I can in sitting in front of my PC....

Of course I *could* always just hook up my PC to the same big screen...

Posted: Oct 22nd 2010 10:38AM MrGutts said

• 1 heart
I'm sorry, but why is Black Adam using swords? Oh and that armor on WW and Adam looks ridiculous.. They are going way over board with this mmo, bad enough they still run funny in the animations.

Posted: Oct 22nd 2010 11:17AM arathil said

Why is it you think that's Black Adam or Wonder Woman? It's clear both in the video and the audio that is the PLAYER who has gained favor from the iconic (Wonder Woman or Black Adam) and has gained those suits. That PLAYER uses swords. Another might use their fists, or whatever.

You're criticizing but you don't seem to understand the basic concept of the game.

Posted: Oct 22nd 2010 11:34AM (Unverified) said

That us a player, not black Adam. And those armors can be found in dc comics...

Posted: Oct 22nd 2010 10:56AM Mr Angry said

Dear SOE,

You dare use the word 'Iconic' in an MMO again and I'll call upon the legions of disgruntled NGE players to picket your forums!

That is all,

Former player, of Corbantis.

Posted: Oct 22nd 2010 6:38PM stealthrider said

Dear Former Player of Corbantis,

The NGE was five years ago. SWG has evolved into a completely different game since then, with top-notch developers and enough content to ensure you're rarely ever bored. Five years is a long time. Get over it.

That is all.

Sane 2k4 SWG vet looking forward to DCUO.

Posted: Oct 22nd 2010 11:03AM Monkey D Luffy said

Look at 1:05 in the background by the car.

Is that Black nurse shooting a fireball out of his junk? ...EPIC!

Posted: Oct 22nd 2010 1:49PM Anatidae said

Ahh, I can see it now. Everyone running around in the same general looking armor. It is WoW all over again.

Posted: Oct 22nd 2010 4:55PM Space Cobra said

Not really.

You can still mix/match pieces from other armor sets. You can even hide armor visually and make it look like some other piece of armor.

But yes, there is the "end raid gear/sets" component at work here.

Posted: Oct 25th 2010 11:17AM arathil said

SpaceCobra-

That's actually one of my favorite features. No more stupid looking combinations- if you want to wear something from the "batman" set (for instance) and another from the "brainiac" set that gives you a bonus to intelligence, you can do so without looking like you pulled on your tights in the dark.

I can keep and enhance the look I gave to my character on creation- ie if I see him with a hood and cape, at end-game he can be wearing that same hood and cape.