Posted: Oct 19th 2010 9:12PM (Unverified) said

*Scratches Head*

I logged in recently and could not find a single thing to do on my lvl 40 WP. I am so lost. What is going on in this game??

Posted: Oct 20th 2010 12:07AM wagonfactor said

theres a new feature called the war report that pops up when you log in now. lets you know where the action is, where the most players are, etc. select the one you want and teleport to that zones warcamp. from there, check and see if there are any open warbands you can join. also, you can bring up your map and see if any keeps are "on fire", etc.

Posted: Oct 19th 2010 9:15PM drakon said

This was supposed to be the "Darkness Falls" dungeon of WAR. I think they completely missed the point of why DF was so much fun.

HINT: It had nothing to do with boss fights.

Posted: Oct 19th 2010 10:21PM wagonfactor said

actually Land of the Dead is the "Darkness Falls" of WAR. where have you been? :P

i would love to see daoc 2 on the war engine (it runs great on my comp and i actually like the graphics alot) AND use action points .. instead of mana, etc.

either way. war is still alot of fun

Posted: Oct 19th 2010 11:11PM drakon said

I know Land of the Dead was supposed to be WAR's DF. But in reality, DF is a single free-for-all dungeon. LotD is a whole zone with seperate dungeons in it. DF was fairly linear which I think added to the fun while LotD is wide open for the most part. I know that LotD was Mythics first attempt to capture the fun of DF, but I think they missed the mark by a huge margin.

All I hope is that DAoC2 (if there ever is one) uses the 3 tier Health / Endurance / Mana (or AP) system. Its adds another level of complexity that I found missing with WoW and other similar games.

Posted: Oct 19th 2010 9:19PM (Unverified) said

24 v 24 RVR Dungeon? Seriously? I guess this is to stop the twice weekly city sieges, but combined with the Rent-a-Skaven implementation of the "playable" Skaven I am a bit disheartend. I have been waiting for the Skaven to be a playable race since launch and this development is disheatening to say the least.

Really, I would be much happier with a 6man PvE dungeon I like Lost vale but really would like something new, and don't tell me TOVL, that place is lame.

Posted: Oct 19th 2010 11:12PM (Unverified) said

Thanquol and Boneripper... Almost enough to bring me back.

Posted: Oct 19th 2010 11:14PM The Wicker Man said

OMG THANQOUL, BONERIPPER, AND THROTT!?! I want to play again! Just make Skaven playable! Game was too serious and gobbos arent crazy enough.

Posted: Oct 20th 2010 2:49AM (Unverified) said

I read these comments and all I see is lots of whining.

Why not enjoy the content for what it is?

Posted: Oct 22nd 2010 6:16AM (Unverified) said

A new area won't hurt, but won't solve either many of the issues WAR still have.
Is a step forward, let's hope these is the first of a series

Posted: Oct 20th 2010 8:08AM Deadalon said

• Half a heart
What a sad joke of a Pack. Its intresting how everyone things Skaven are the next big thing that could save the game. Its NOT. It might have helped if it was part of some 3rd faction mecanics. But it is not. It is nothing more thn a bunch of more NPCs PR promotion from Mythic.. Because they neither have the funds - nor the ability to refocus the game.

It is also very intresting that the new "RVR" campaign is dominated by NPC killing... Does that not tell you how sad things really are in the world of WAR ?

Posted: Oct 20th 2010 8:43AM OmegaDestroyer said

Would be interesting to see Gortek and Felix mess with the Grey Seer's plans.