Posted: Oct 12th 2010 10:08PM ViRi said

Will FFXIV have a similar Halloween time event?

Posted: Oct 12th 2010 10:22PM Monkey D Luffy said

Doubt FFXIV will have any events until the PS3 launch.

FFXIV players are basically in paid Beta until then.

Posted: Oct 13th 2010 12:09AM (Unverified) said

If they actually put time into doing a seasonal event when there are so many issues with the game, players would be.. upset to say the least.

Posted: Oct 15th 2010 6:00PM Monkey D Luffy said

"We also have several seasonal events scheduled to take place beginning in December, and hope that you will all look forward to those as well!"

In the Dec version update they are adding seasonal events.

Posted: Oct 13th 2010 7:38AM Pewpdaddy said

Take your web advertising elsewhere.... Where are the "rate downs"... What because they aren't flaming something it's ok? Nay I say.... Yay Warp sticks, and Hopefully XIV will make a name for itself soon. =]

Posted: Oct 13th 2010 11:45AM Muu said

So they have yet another halloween event, and no one notices because anyone left is knee-deep in abyssea. Pretty amazing how desolate the starting areas have become; you can do a lv1-10 grind to sync MMM zone w/o hardly encountering anyone else. Them buffaloes were roaming pretty freely.

Posted: Oct 14th 2010 11:41AM (Unverified) said

Yea i love the game but its been nothing but abyssea love yea its cool for the first month but then its the same in every zone. Do not get me wrong I love fighting NM's but with the recent flow of many NM's that are on a hourly spawn, that my friend is no competition. I remember back in the day when a window would open for Kreuzet's (he dropped the Sirrico Dagger that every THF wanted) there would be about 20 people there waiting and ready with their fav claim ability..........then came the wind weather and it would pop and all you could hope for is that you got your provoke or what ever claim ability you liked to use off before anyone else and then if you got the claim you had to worry about beating it and then worry about if the dagger dropped oh the stress, but I loved it....

Make My MMO: October 19 - 25, 2014