Posted: Oct 11th 2010 1:11PM DevilSei said

Lucky me... I'm content on getting up to the wicked Fellblade, still 23 points, and I have a looooong way to go.
Barely have beaten Prophecies, haven't even done Nightfall or factions yet, and I'm stuck waiting for my copy of Eyes of the North to arrive (hopefully this week).

Good luck yall who are trying to get those high-up titles, I know I'm gonna need the luck myself just for the blade!

Posted: Oct 11th 2010 4:40PM Felladin said

If I'm in I'll be happy to help you along.
Look up Felladin Windlore ingame and send a whisp.

Posted: Oct 11th 2010 7:06PM DevilSei said

awesome, if I wasn't bogged down for the week I'd be playing, but I should have plenty of time once the copies arrive.

I'm only lvl 9 (and a half) right now, but next chance I get, I'll message ya. Character name's Deathbringer Seishi

Posted: Oct 11th 2010 1:16PM (Unverified) said

There's actually an easier way than the Imperial Phoenix, especially if you are in a guild. Just have someone who has complete "Beak of Darkness" take you out in Ferndale, from the Kurzick Aspenwood Gate. It comes as a level 20, while the Phoenix comes as 5. Best part is, you don't need to do the quest yourself - just have someone in the party that does have it.

Posted: Oct 11th 2010 1:42PM (Unverified) said

Wow, my grammar is horrible, but you get the gist of it. Also, what is up with sapphires going for like 20k? Welcome to the new expansion, Guild Wars: Inflation, amirite?

Posted: Oct 11th 2010 3:33PM (Unverified) said

Yeah that's it, i donethat quest just a day ago and since then it's quite popular to me to help others get it... for free ;-)

And i really didin't knew about 50 Tournament tokens thingy o,..,o

Posted: Oct 11th 2010 3:39PM (Unverified) said

@gizmoharris42
I would say it is:
Guild Wars: Hall of Scavengers ;-)
Title sounds great for me.

Posted: Oct 11th 2010 2:00PM (Unverified) said

I find for the weapons part, as you need 15 to get the max points, I did this
a) 11 destroyer weapons (you can get theses cheep I got max daggers for 15k in kamamdam)
b) one torment weapon
c) one oppressor weapon
this will give you 13 weapons you then add torment or oppressor till you get to 15 ( i like the bows as it shows more then one skin for the item)

Posted: Oct 11th 2010 1:59PM arnavdesai said

I am only at 18 points for my best character. This is going to be a struggle for sure.

Posted: Oct 11th 2010 2:08PM Redeye said

I was at 16 points, added a few minis I hadn't gotten too yet and now at 17. Should be able to get 23 fairly easily so that is my goal. Great article, I'm definitely going to use a few of your tips!
-Redeye The Wall

Posted: Oct 11th 2010 2:12PM (Unverified) said

There is a very easy way to keep track of what minipets you have already dedicated.
Just open the window of the monument of Devotion and click Print Screen. Then open the screenshot from the Documents/Guild Wars folder and use Alt+Tab to switch between GW and the screenshot when you have to remind yourself which minipets you already have. ;)

Posted: Oct 11th 2010 2:20PM (Unverified) said

you can also have the hall show only year 1 pets and then use that to check them off a list and the same for the other pets

Posted: Oct 11th 2010 2:16PM FeendRendor said

This is easily the most excited I've been about Guild Wars since Eye of the North came out. For some reason, the War in Kryta wasn't enough to get me back into the game. This, however, provides the additional incentive I need to dive back in.

I think my favorite thing about this is that with all these people back into the markets demanding rare items, I can clear out my vault for a reasonable mark up then buy it all back a few months from now at what should be a pretty good profit.

Anyway, I commend ArenaNet for their ability to keep people interested in their game this long after it came out. This kind of commitment is rare indeed.

Posted: Oct 11th 2010 2:18PM Kallyx said

Meh, you don't really have to pvp for the pvp title... just do zaishen elite everyday for 10 miutes and get soem Z-Keys and you only need 50 for the title.

Posted: Oct 11th 2010 2:22PM (Unverified) said

you need to get the title up to rank 3 for it to count so you need 200 zkeys

Posted: Oct 11th 2010 3:03PM Kallyx said

ah right my bad, it's just that the title is called "zaishen supporter" on the calculator and that's also the name of the first rank.

Posted: Oct 11th 2010 2:38PM (Unverified) said

once you hit 30/50...the other 20 are strictly just titles correct? no more unlockables?

Posted: Oct 11th 2010 2:55PM GryphonStalker said

Yes, that is correct.

Posted: Oct 11th 2010 4:15PM Dumac said

I suspect there is a surprise hiding there that they will reveal later, something is odd that the best rewards are 'just' titles. Maybe something much more than a few armor pieces and weapons is hiding in there. Or, they just didn't want everyone to go crazy to grind to 50, just grind to 30 with mild obsession.

Posted: Oct 12th 2010 2:19PM geoff0011 said

No, actually it's been stated by ArenaNet, that they only revealed the FIRST 30, and that the LAST 20 will be revealed when Guild Wars 2 launches. They also stated that once you have started Guild Wars 2, you will no longer be able to go back to Guild Wars 1 to work on unlocking more rewards for Guild Wars 2. If you look at the stars on every FIFTH level, those are the titles, just like 1-30. There will be items on every level 31-50!