Posted: Oct 11th 2010 3:09PM (Unverified) said

Hey, I'm participating in it too!
I'll be playing Minecraft for 24 hours straight and seeing how far i can get.

Posted: Oct 11th 2010 3:15PM (Unverified) said

Unfortunately I just don't have the time to invest in Extra Life like I have the past two years. Glad to see you guys are participating! I'll be cheering you on from the sidelines!

Posted: Oct 11th 2010 4:06PM Birk said

This is an awesome idea; I would love to participate!

-Birk

Posted: Oct 11th 2010 4:10PM JustPlainJim said

I have to say, it's a great thing you guys are doing.

I'm going to be participating also. I'd love to stream the event, but since I only have four donations so far (and one is my donation to myself), I may just go solo.

Would it be poor form for me to beg for donations here?

Posted: Oct 11th 2010 5:03PM Seraphina Brennan said

Not at all Jim! Every donation counts in these parts!

And don't feel that you can't join the Massively Mob team! You're plenty welcome to, and I totally encourage it! ^_^

~Sera

Posted: Oct 11th 2010 6:12PM JustPlainJim said

Sweet! Thanks much!

My name is James Mason and I'll be playing for the Children's Hospital of Illinois in Peoria. So far I've only gotten 4 donations (though they've almost topped off my personal goal of $240). Every little bit helps!

Posted: Oct 11th 2010 4:31PM bgodbgg said

At Lehigh University I'm the president of ACM (Association for Computing Machinery) and we hold 2 LAN parties every semester. We purposely scheduled the first one for this Saturday the 16th so that it coincided with this event so we'll be gaming along with you for as long as possible.

Posted: Oct 11th 2010 4:59PM (Unverified) said

Glad to contribute Sera! It's a good cause, and I've always really enjoyed your writing here, so it's nice to feel like I'm giving something back =)

Posted: Oct 11th 2010 7:09PM (Unverified) said

Posted: Oct 12th 2010 10:14AM awitelintsta said

I'm doing Extra Life too. I'd be happy to team up with the Massively mob!

My begging for donations is here: https://www.hospitalshelpingkids.org/ExtraLife/m.aspx?i=19442859CF1132321

I'm participating for the only Oklahoma hospital, which is the Children's Hospital of Saint Francis in Tulsa. I'm at $135 out of a goal of $200.

Every dollar counts, so even if you can't give much, it's still awesome and better than nothing at all. Don't think you have to give a lot just to participate and help out.

Make My MMO: October 19 - 25, 2014