Posted: Oct 10th 2010 2:23PM Indurin said

I wish too a quick dip in Lake Evendim, but unfortunately Codemasters don't let me and they are so rude and they not say me for what reason.

Posted: Oct 10th 2010 3:04PM Zeliath said

Is this free in Europe yet? From what I saw of Lotro in the trial I played I didn't find anything that drew me in but I'll give it another go.

Posted: Oct 10th 2010 3:17PM (Unverified) said

Thanks to Codemasters in Europe is not f2p yet.They are good with cars games, but they are not good enough to handle with big games like MMO's. See DDO first and now LOTR.

Posted: Oct 10th 2010 4:06PM Graill440 said

• 1 heart
The Ettens is still dead with the exception of V. As for free to play? If you believe i santa and the easter bunny it certainly is.

Posted: Oct 11th 2010 1:09AM ScottishViking said

The Moors are not dead on Landroval. What that, or F2P, has to do with this screenshot, I am not sure.

Posted: Oct 11th 2010 9:25AM Ocho said

/rant

Are you kidding me? This complaint again? Look. I hate to state the obvious about this whole "f2p" system, but here is the reality... The totally "free" portion of the game is really just a trial. In order to get the full game (no shock here) you have to spend money! Sub or pay as you go... just like every other game out there.

However, for the true farmers out there, they did make it possible, albeit a serious grind, to purchase the entire game with TP. So theoretically it is possible. Mind-numbingly possible, but possible.

So here's how it works... try it for free... like it? Then throw some bucks into it and keep playing. Don't like it? Then leave and stop complaining about the prices when nobody cares that you don't have the $ to pay for it. It's not about the Easter Bunny or Santa Claus, it's the skill of being able to look at something for what it really is instead of what you were just hoping it to be.

/end rant

Posted: Oct 10th 2010 5:19PM Tristik said

I've recently returned myself, albeit more infrequently playing than I did when I subbed. Forgot how beautiful the environments and atmosphere of the game is. I've taken more SS's of this game than any other I've played and I didn't even play this one for all that long.

Posted: Oct 10th 2010 7:15PM (Unverified) said

I wish we would see more pics of Enedwaith, place is really beautiful with a great atmosphere

Posted: Oct 11th 2010 2:49PM (Unverified) said

i have some from my first night there...

it's aching for an update and i have the screenies to do it, i've just been lazy.
It is pretty stunning out there, I've really been enjoying just running around and exploring the nooks and crannies.

while doing the repeatable rep quests, of course ;)