Posted: Oct 9th 2010 1:48PM Nadril said

resubbing to warhammer last month because some of my friends wanted to play it.

Total waste of $15 because the game is still buggy. Couldn't even get on the server after a few hours for some reason (everyone else could fine) and ended up just saying fuck it.

Posted: Oct 9th 2010 5:29PM (Unverified) said

That picture cracks me up. I love it!

I regret canceling Vanguard shortly after launch. I was too focused on all of the problems at the time. Now I look back on the game fondly remembering how much fun I also had. Sadly, even though the game still technically exists, attempts to go back just haven't been the same.

Posted: Oct 9th 2010 7:54PM raven7680 said

Playing WoW for 5 years because I sometimes have this odd idea that all games should be just like WoW......thankfully playing LoTRo is pretty much making me forget this idea. (not sure if what Im saying makes any sense lol)

Ever playing Alganon.....worst game ever imo.

Not playing Lotro pre-f2p because despite some of its flaws its a damn good and incerdibly fun game.

Posted: Oct 10th 2010 12:26AM (Unverified) said

Playing my priest in Wow to level 40 without ever using water or food. I used a really good wand to sap the last life out of the mobs so i could start getting mana back faster for the next mob.

Posted: Oct 10th 2010 2:55PM Wulf said

Buying a LTS to Star Trek Online. Not bashing on the game, just thought it would eventually pay for itself, but I have no interest in returning.

Posted: Oct 11th 2010 4:09AM (Unverified) said

My ex-girlfriend and I, wandering around Eastern Plaguelands in vanilla WoW about a level below what the area is intended for:
We were doing some questing in the area with a lot of uneven terrain with the plagued termites, which made it very difficult to see each other all the time, being our stealthy rogue/druid combo. I saw two horde, minding their own business, and there I see a vein of rich thorium just past them, begging to be mine. I say to my gf "I'm gonna grab that as soon as they leave." All of a sudden I see one turn around and look right at me, and then his character makes a move. I jump out of my skin and start smashing buttons in a blind adrenaline fueled craze. I squeal OMG NEED HEELZ to my gf, but she is very ADD ("ooh plaguebloom") and nowhere to be found. As I lay on the floor, I look at my chatlog and see "Bullinator waves at you" just before my (apparently) unprovoked attack. They then proceed to both strip naked and dance on my corpse. She comes back a few seconds later and resurrects me, follows up with an instant cast healing touch (the best gf's are resto druids). I jumped down where my skeleton laid, and score two honorable kills on some nudie taurens. We then proceed to hump eachother (druid cat-form sitting animation) on their corpses.

My all time pro-stupid move was only funny in hindsight, however:
Vaelastrasz the Corrupt, 2nd boss in Blackwing Lair, most famous for his ability to make entire guilds disband, had been the target of our raid for about 5 weeks straight. After an all-night string of attempts before the servers reboot, we get him down to his last

Posted: Oct 11th 2010 7:32PM LazyLemming said

In FFXI, I was notorious for bad timing on "Convert". Convert would instantly swap your MP and HP, usually used to refill MP. According to my friend the count is

19 times right as a mob AoEs
7 times with a DoT on
1 time in front of undead.

The worst was the undead. We were around level 50 in a tunnel fighting goblins, which use alot of AoE moves. So I ran a ways down the tunnel so I could safely convert out of the goblins bombs, and did so in range of a bunch of level 80 skeletons. In FFXI, undead mobs aggro you from HUGE range if you have less than 75% HP. I went squish.

Posted: Oct 15th 2010 4:24PM (Unverified) said

Buying life time sub for Hellgate London ... and doing the exact same for Star trek online only to quit both after two months of release.

On a more recent note, buying FF14 CE and playing it, not realizing yet how horrible it was when I played it back in open beta.