Posted: Oct 8th 2010 7:40PM Syesta said

"Where's Tutty?" you ask.

That's the burning question. We're really going to have to put a fire under ourselves to figure this mystery out. We might need to marinate on that conundrum for a bit.

Posted: Oct 8th 2010 7:47PM (Unverified) said

I wonder how long it will take for all the haters to trip over each other to pile in here to say how much they hate Aion and would prefer something else was covered.

Posted: Oct 8th 2010 7:55PM (Unverified) said

I'm by no means a hater. I played in beta, own the retail copy, and occasionally have an active sub. I just wish the stream was more of max level content rather than the starting area. I've just never been able to push past the 20's and would like to see some end game content, rather than the starting area I've seen so many times.

Posted: Oct 8th 2010 9:17PM ElfLove said

Oh I know what you mean. It boils down to this....really.

"I didn't enjoy this game...therefore NO ONE can enjoy it and NCsoft sucks and the game is a failure! Don't play it because I didn't like it!!"

I hate EVE online, but you don't see me in every EVE thread cussing out the game and such.

I just don't get the AION hate....I really don't.

>_<

Posted: Oct 8th 2010 9:06PM CreativeGamer said

The game has gotten better with the release of 2.0 ~ More XP, More kinah, More Quests. I'm happy with what they've done so far...definitely more good things to come, methinks. :)

Posted: Oct 8th 2010 11:33PM (Unverified) said

patch 2.1 is gonna increase drop rates to help also.

The reason Aion gets bashed is because of how poorly it was run in the start, the imbalances in races, and the god awful drop rates. But yes showing starting areas is pretty lame. Show endgame content. You know the stuff that matters.

Posted: Oct 9th 2010 4:52AM Addfwyn said

Will there be an archived version of this put up? Due to my timezone I can't watch these, but I'd like to watch the archived version later.

Posted: Oct 9th 2010 7:05AM (Unverified) said

I missed the stream as well, wouldn't mind seeing if aion has changed much after the expansion.

Posted: Oct 9th 2010 10:36AM M1sterLee said

Is that meant to be ironic... that the 'live stream' is actually a clip from the beta of WoW Cataclysm?!!

Posted: Oct 9th 2010 10:58AM Krystalle Voecks said

No. When we're off the air, it rotates through certain chunks of archived footage. You simply hit it when Cataclysm was playing, that's all. You should be able to navigate to other videos if you'd prefer to watch something else.

Hope that makes sense!

Posted: Oct 9th 2010 10:38PM Dundelzahn said

the funny thing is that this stream and Sean's stream earlier aren't appearing on the recorded videos page. Was there a problem with recording the streams?

Posted: Oct 9th 2010 10:43PM Dundelzahn said

Strike that part of my comment about friday's stream. It's on the recorded page niow. It's still strange it took so long to be up.

Posted: Oct 10th 2010 1:47AM Seraphina Brennan said

I apologize. I have it set to add my streams immediately to the Video on Demand section, but apparently it didn't do it automatically. I had to add it manually, hence the delay.

~Sera

Posted: Oct 10th 2010 7:20AM Dundelzahn said

No problem. I didn't know how the videos were added.