Posted: Oct 8th 2010 11:56AM (Unverified) said

I wonder what those 'Legacy' armour sets exactly are. I was actually hoping to actually unlock a Luxon armour set for GW2 rather than just a general 'legacy' set. Then again, maybe Luxon armour sets will be included in GW2 in the future, if they ever expand the setting to Cantha...

I am happy to see the Black Moa among the unlockables, though. It has to be my favourite of all possible ranger pets.

Posted: Oct 8th 2010 12:56PM moiax said

The heavy set looks like the armor that the GW1 warrior mascot was wearing:

Beyond that, I'm not sure.

Posted: Oct 8th 2010 12:57PM moiax said

The second iamge:

Posted: Oct 8th 2010 12:12PM Mikx said

Sweet, this is more extensive and varied than I imagined. I figured it would be, but I'm glad its based on an account instead of a character. I was getting to the point where I was making decisions about which characters I would bind Destroyer weapons to, and currently they're all on my title farmer.

I'm Currently sitting at 27/50. Need More...

Posted: Oct 8th 2010 12:28PM Tanek said

I am very glad to see some details on this, even though I don't have much to calculate at the moment..

Q: Will I be able to continue earning Hall of Monuments rewards in Guild Wars after Guild Wars 2 is released?
A: Yes.

Thank goodness. :)

The snail's pace of my gameplay won't hurt me as much as I feared when GW2 is out.

Posted: Oct 8th 2010 12:37PM Valentina said

time for us to dust off Guild Wars!

Posted: Oct 8th 2010 12:44PM Qho said

"All reward items ulocked" but so far im not to happy , dunno why .

Posted: Oct 8th 2010 1:17PM Anatidae said

Ahh. Well, although game achievements can be fun - they don't tend to bring long lasting enjoyment in life.

Posted: Oct 8th 2010 1:46PM Minofan said

Deligthed with the goodies, and the overall presentation level of the utility - very swish!

Posted: Oct 8th 2010 2:48PM Randomessa said

I am extremely pleased with the presentation on this thus far, though of course at 18/50 I am happy to receive anything at all for my efforts!

I like that due to this calculator I can easily identify the challenges I want to pursue in order to get that sweet rainbow jellyfish, for example ;).

Posted: Oct 8th 2010 3:06PM Khorrax said

This is pretty neat. I'm happy that I've currently unlocked all items, which leaves just the titles (and I don't care much for them).

Also, getting the armor featured on the boxes and renders is a nice touch, along with some weapons that I like a lot in Guild Wars: Wayward Wand, Ice Breaker, Living Shortbow (which is actually The Dryad Bow from Guild Wars, except it's shortbow and not recurve bow) and Stygian Reaver.

Posted: Oct 8th 2010 3:13PM (Unverified) said

Time to grind a game I haven't played in over a year for items in a game I wont play for at least a year.

Posted: Oct 8th 2010 3:56PM Jesspiper said

Man, do I ever have a lot of work in GW1 to do now :(

Posted: Oct 8th 2010 3:57PM Valentina said

Lol Metroid.

Posted: Oct 8th 2010 4:23PM Misterlee said

Just like everything I've seen so far of GW2, this is just awesome! I'm so happy they made that mini site for the Hall, and what a great site it is! I expect a population explosion in GW this weekend now with everyone trying to get 'just a few more' things to add to their monuments :oD

As for what the armor pieces will look like, I expect that is purely an icon and not representative of how the actual armor will look since it will be a different set depending on what 'class' of armor your character gets. They won't all look like that icon.

Posted: Oct 8th 2010 4:31PM Daegalus said

I find it sad that i just went and purchased Eye of the North just so I can get 30/50 >.>

Posted: Oct 8th 2010 5:09PM Dumac said

Ive been seriously neglecting my HoM for the precise reason of not knowing what it's for, so i finally know now and have motivation to fill it up. Though i always imagined the rewards would be stuff for the HoM equivalent in GW2, your house, personal instance, whatever they call it, like more furniture and amenities, bigger spaces, better locations, a statue of your ancestor hero wearing his elite armor and weapon with a phoenix by his side for the peasant folk to worship. But oh well, items and titles work just fine too.

Posted: Oct 8th 2010 7:22PM Jesspiper said

I have 3 for "Accounts Linked" anyone know what that means?

Posted: Oct 8th 2010 8:47PM Mikx said

I think everyone gets those, free like. I think it means a Gw1 account and a (prospective) GW2 account are linked together.

Posted: Oct 9th 2010 11:01AM (Unverified) said

I'm guessing "Accounts Linked" refers to showing the titles of all characters. I think it's a freebie because the HOM calculator seems hard-coded to pool the achievements from the whole account, rather than having an option to display single character v. all as it does in-game.