Posted: Oct 7th 2010 6:23PM (Unverified) said

FYI - I don't think this was posted to the main page, could only get here via the twitter link.

Posted: Oct 7th 2010 8:07PM (Unverified) said

Who's the psychic one now? I commented on this article a whole hour and a half before it was posted! I can read your miiiiiiiiiinds...

Posted: Oct 7th 2010 8:12PM M1sterLee said

You forgot to mention day 1 - no one will be able to log in because everybody else is also trying to log in ;)

Also I don't think it will take 3 days for the world to be overrun with worgen and goblins, that will be an overnight thing.

Posted: Oct 7th 2010 8:31PM ChaosInc said

Overnight? Even that's giving credit. I give it within 3 hours as everyone and their mother will be race/faction changing to the "new and shiny races".

Posted: Oct 7th 2010 8:32PM Joshua Przygocki said

3 days for 25% of the level 85s to be worgen or goblin dks.

Posted: Oct 8th 2010 4:37PM Misterlee said

ChaosInc - I'm not sure where I got this from but I think you can't race change to the new races immediately. I think they block that for a while so that people get a chance to level up and be the new kids on the block rather than just jumping right in a 'max' level.

Posted: Oct 7th 2010 10:11PM Skyydragonn said

/sadface

well at least you answered my question! First time in the 15 years I've been gaming that i actually got an answer to something I've asked!
Might not be the answer i was hoping for but still.
As for the adult marketshare on transformers...if they'd produce more products for us, we'd buy more of them! I know the masterworks series did quite well. They need to add more to that line and give those of us who grew up watching transformers on saturday morningin our feetie PJs eating fruit loops something to bring back those memories :)

Posted: Oct 8th 2010 2:56AM (Unverified) said

Cataclysm isn't going to break the previous sales record.

Posted: Oct 8th 2010 4:19AM Graill440 said

Again! Massively dares to mess with the space time continuum. Selling " fourteen hojillion" copies of anything with upset the balance of reality itself, i must move to prevent this.......

Massively's MMO guide to Halloween 2014

Posted on Oct 30th 2014 11:00AM

The Daily Grind: Do you defend your favorite MMO?

Posted on Oct 30th 2014 8:00AM