Posted: Sep 28th 2010 5:25PM (Unverified) said

Hrm Interesting.
Well first, Vette
A Gift from Lord Haras -- Probably more to the point that she was a gift between the Hutts and the Empire, as she is picked up on Nar Shaddaa... aka a gifted companion from one ally to another.
Risha's Sister -- Most likely this will play into quests you can open up by talking to her, and will probably relate in some way to the story line.
Star of Kala'uun -- Now this is an interesting one, I think it is more to Twi'lek mythology... Maybe she is royalty, maybe she is was dethroned from her place in Twi'lek hierarchy. Or maybe, as the OP suggested, she was sold into slavery by her own people to get rid of her for some reason... either that or she is a hero among her people.

To the Hutt
I think Skadge was briefly mentioned as being another Hutt or something that Nem'ro was at war with??? Maybe, or I am thinking of something else and putting their names in.

Bowdaar
Great Feastmaster's Collateral -- Wookiee celebration event...?
Karssk's Pre -- The father of Karssk?
Good Luck Redhead -- Karssk is a red haired Wookiee?

As to the rest sounds good. I just hope we got some proof soon I can play Twi'lek as Jedi Knight... I hope so.

Posted: Sep 28th 2010 7:36PM (Unverified) said

Perhaps Risha is Malgus's Twi'lek lady friend seen in the Deceived trailer. Just a thought.

Posted: Sep 28th 2010 7:37PM (Unverified) said

Nvm she apparently has a name already. News to me.

Posted: Sep 29th 2010 2:53AM (Unverified) said

Regarding Bowdaar:

Karssk sounds like a standard trandoshan name. I suspect him being a bounty hunter and the phrase to be:

Karssk's Pre"y"

Posted: Sep 28th 2010 5:44PM pcgneurotic said

Fascinating, the history of Aurebesh. I remember when West End Games' Star Wars RPG launched, we all screamed 'non canon!' like it was heresy. Of course, now look at the Star Wars universe... what a difference!

Posted: Sep 28th 2010 5:58PM (Unverified) said

The BHG system speculation is just that. We don't know that the names on that list are even PCs. More than likely, they are optional quests for NPC targets.

And if it was a Smuggler screenie, does that mean they get bounties too? If so, then I could see them adding it in terms of PvP. I just have my doubts about that right now.

Posted: Sep 28th 2010 6:31PM RogueJedi86 said

The timeline's not too fuzzy, it's 300 years after KotOR and KotOR2, so I think you can rule out Jedi Exile being Satele's mom. Even in SW humans usually only live upwards of 150. Still doesn't rule out of Satele being the distant offspring of Bastila/Revan and the Exile.

Posted: Sep 29th 2010 1:53PM (Unverified) said

canon gender of Exile is actually a female, personally I'm rather fond of Revan x Exile ~.~

Posted: Sep 29th 2010 1:54PM RogueJedi86 said

I never said she wasn't, I was just saying Satele Shan's aurebesh on her page confirms the Revan/Bastila pairing, and that 300 years is too long for the Exile to be Satele's mom.

Posted: Sep 28th 2010 6:52PM SoupViking said

The 'history' may go back further than West End. I remember taking the alphabet as West End presented it and paused Return of the Jedi when R2 was talking to Luke in the X-Wing. The sentences weren't random letters. They translated into real questions and statements from R2. So I don't know who created it but it wasn't anyone from West End.

Posted: Sep 28th 2010 7:03PM RogueJedi86 said

I believe the DVDs of the original trilogy changed those to things that actually make sense. I know they changed the English text on the Death Star tractor beam in ANH to aurebesh versions of the same text.

Posted: Sep 28th 2010 6:53PM AyAitch said

Judging from Darth Malgus' bio, I suspect that he might have led 'first contact' missions for the Sith in the Unknown Regions, perhaps to the planets Yablari, Trandosha and Kalee. Also, there are reports Malgus' page apparently has a third Aurebesh message: 'Friend of Mandalore.'

Posted: Sep 28th 2010 7:55PM (Unverified) said

Larry, I hope beyond hope that open world PvP bounties are in the game, and they show up just like that.

It would redeem any and all other shortcomings with the game, and I'm not even a PvPer. I just like immersion and real consequences.

Just have to iron out the anti-griefing mechanisms but that should be easy.

Posted: Sep 29th 2010 7:55AM (Unverified) said

I hope that they will have the bh bounty pvp. That was the best part of SWG. It's just something that makes sense. I hope.

Posted: Sep 29th 2010 12:13AM (Unverified) said

What if the "Secret Son" message on Satele Shan's page is not a reference to Satele but rather to her mother? In the original trilogy we see a son as the focus with a secret sister. What if in the old republic we see a daughter as the focus with a secret brother? It's not a dead lock but it'd be an interesting homage and would fit equally well with the hidden message.

Posted: Nov 29th 2010 6:59AM crod9583 said

@(Unverified)
I'm with you on this one. I dont think that the Exile could be Satale's mother. I dont think the Exile and Revan had an offspring either. What I can see however, is Satale having a brother who is trying to recover or, take up the mantle of Revan. In the video shown at this past E3 we got a glimpse of the Revan story line. Maybe, like I stated before, the "secret son" is an ancestor of Revan trying to take up the name of Revan or even trying to bring Revan back through some sort of Sith alchemy.

Posted: Sep 29th 2010 9:31AM (Unverified) said

with regard to Bowdarr: in KOTOR 2 the wookie character Hanharr was constantly trying to kill the red haired Mira. Maybe something to do with that?

Posted: Sep 29th 2010 10:32AM (Unverified) said

Bowdarr
Azlyn Rae (hope I spelled it right)
The Bounty Hunter from the Deceived trailer was a red head.
Maybe they have some kind of relationship with one another. (I.E. she captured him once or a relative of him)