Posted: Sep 27th 2010 4:38PM pcgneurotic said

I was just looking at the screenshots on the website there, and in shot 4 a character panel was open on the screen. Without thinking, I clicked the tiny red X in its top-right corner...

Posted: Sep 27th 2010 5:03PM elaphros said

This game looks absolutely horrid.

Posted: Sep 27th 2010 5:20PM Vagrant Zero said

No. Just no.

Posted: Sep 27th 2010 5:50PM Dblade said

F2p is the wave of the future, yo.

Posted: Sep 27th 2010 5:54PM Darkjoy said

Nothing to see here, just another horrible, and I do mean very horrible F2P.

Controls are clunky, graphics are horrid and yeah, like the guy above me said - just no.

Posted: Sep 27th 2010 6:45PM (Unverified) said

Haha, I just got this:

"We're afraid you can't play this game in your location. Sorry."

No worries XD

Posted: Sep 27th 2010 10:14PM RaQin said

This game gives me gas...

...'scuse me :0)

Posted: Sep 27th 2010 11:51PM (Unverified) said

"This is the moment online gamers have been waiting for!"

Arghl! ... There is nothing to wait for. Standard Asia Grind, really outdated graphics, really worse handling (not as horrible as in FF14, but still a no go^^) ...

I dont know what the companies think when they release such a bag of ****.

Posted: Sep 28th 2010 12:02AM Noah K said

King of Kings THREE is out?! How did I miss King of Kings TWO... ?!

Posted: Sep 28th 2010 9:55PM Cristiano Cenizo said

I like some of the concept art!

Posted: Sep 28th 2010 5:25AM (Unverified) said

I tried this game during the beta and yeah.... this is far from a gaming revolution and the graphisms remind me somehow the PS1 which is not necesarily a bad thing.

We got some interesting concepts in there anyway and this news remind me that I wanted to check the release. I tried a gazillion of f2p mmo's and this one is far to be the worst.

Posted: Sep 28th 2010 3:18PM (Unverified) said

I've been playing since CBT2 and this game is great once you get past the surface. The Realm PvP is very fun, but I just like questing and hanging out in my legion's custom made town. The graphics aren't the best but it runs good on my computer so it's good for me!

Posted: Sep 30th 2010 11:23AM (Unverified) said

Yeah, the graphics are not really good. But I don't care. If I want to have great graphics I go to the cinema :) Most of the time I play with my girlfriend, she loves dancing and fishing and the whole minigame stuff. I would prefer PvP and guild quests... but... she is my girlfriend^^ She wins :P