Posted: Sep 23rd 2010 9:53AM Justpotatoes said

In EQ2, I ran around with my Order of Rime title and the Mariner prefix: "Mariner Derri, Order of Rime." It made my inner literature geek giggle.

In LOTRO, I like "Nemesis of the Fallen" and "Keeper of Mysteries."

Posted: Sep 23rd 2010 11:51AM (Unverified) said

Iron Chef in swg

Posted: Sep 23rd 2010 10:06AM DeadlyAccurate said

In LOTRO, "Well traveled," which you get if you fall down the well in Chamber of Crossroads.

In Champions Online, "Dead as a Dodo," which you get if you die a lot. I'm currently sporting that title.

Posted: Sep 23rd 2010 10:09AM Qho said

All of these from Guild Wars :
"I Have Many Leather-Bound Books"
"My Guild Hall Smells of Rich Mahogany"
"God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals"
"Numchuck Skillz"
"Mad Skillz"
"Über Micro Skillz"
"Gosu Skillz"
"1337 Skillz"
"iddqd Skillz"
"T3h Haxz0rz"
"Pure Pwnage Skillz"
"Real Ultimate Power Skillz"

Posted: Sep 23rd 2010 10:13AM Heraclea said

In City of Heroes, there used to be a title "Bard", one of the badges introduced with the Mission Architect, which if I remember right was for receiving 100 favorable ratings on a single mission arc. This was one of many badges that were removed from the system after its introduction.

At any rate, I made a character specifically to wear it:

Posted: Sep 23rd 2010 10:43AM aurickle said

On an amusing level, I love "Well Traveled" in LotRO. As previously mentioned you get it by jumping down a well. Not just any well, though. It has a special place in Lord of the Rings mythology...

My other favorite is one that's almost impossible to get in addition to being funny. "Crosser of Roads" is given to the true masters of LotRO's chicken play. As a chicken, you have to go to specific places in most of the Shadows of Angmar zones. You can't die even once, and you must do it all in one sitting. Good luck!

Posted: Sep 23rd 2010 10:47AM Belmondo said

"Servant of Process" from LotRO.

Posted: Sep 23rd 2010 10:58AM Degu said

'The Snob' in Warhammer. Got it from putting a certain number of people on /ignore. One of the first titles I earned there. :p

Posted: Sep 24th 2010 2:33AM (Unverified) said

Guild Wars wins for me because of the humour of their titles.

Who wouldn't want to proudly sport the title "Drunkard" or even "Incorrigible Ale-Hound".

"A god walking among mere mortals" has already been mentioned but I have a fondness for the understated simplicity of "Kind of a big deal" and you cant get a more explicit title than "I'm very important".

Posted: Sep 23rd 2010 11:15AM Eric Francis said

I really liked "The target" in warhammer online. I got this title by being targeted while being naked a 100 times. Engineers were so overpowered at some point if you played them well that i just removed all my gear and rushed in front of my team in scenarios killing anyone that strayed out of their frontline by pulling him into my group. People would start to know me and just retreat to their starting line bit by bit hehe.

Posted: Sep 23rd 2010 11:27AM Teiraa said

My vote goes for "Crosser of Roads". Using this title ever since I received it :)
It's easier now to get the title, since they removed the stealth robbers from the roads in Evendim.

Posted: Sep 23rd 2010 11:38AM DancingTaco said

Seeker of Deep Places in Lotro for something in the Mines of Moria.. Mithril Hunter is another good one some of us got for Moria's beta.. I like No-Gooder for being in the Ale Association, friend or ally I believe..

Posted: Sep 23rd 2010 11:53AM eforhan said

"The Tail Cleaver" in LOTRO will probably always be my title. ^.^

Posted: Sep 23rd 2010 11:54AM Suplyndmnd said

Guild Wars: Treasure Hunter Titles

FFXI: Vampire Hunter D-Minus

WAR: AAAAHHHHH! (gotten from falling to your death)

Posted: Sep 23rd 2010 12:06PM (Unverified) said

I have a few Wow titles I really love.

I have to say that both Kingslayer and Loremaster give me a lot of pleasure since they were so darn tough to get. But I think my favorite is Twilight Vanquisher.

Posted: Sep 23rd 2010 12:53PM Trololol said

I am to lazy to go for titles, but I was always proud on my pvp titles in WoW. I had crappy low rank titles but they showed you were from vanilla :)

Way easier then running around in my BWL set with Benediction equipped (man, I grinded for that staff)

I alway has a strange kind of ''respect' for other people with pvp titles, somehow people that played vanilla WoW had more respect for each other and epics were epics back then.

Posted: Sep 23rd 2010 1:32PM (Unverified) said

EQ2 Fae Conjuror: "Magician" as prefix and ", The High Magician" as suffix (both class titles for conj AA (= "talent") endlines)
EQ2 Arasai Fury: "Scion" and ", Scion of Growth" (Neriak 10k faction title and a recent world event title).

Both chars are of the winged type (Fae / Arasai), do not take anything incredibly serious, and display their special racial humor (which fits me) through their titles...

Posted: Sep 23rd 2010 1:33PM RudyHuxtable said

I just love my heritage title, honestly. "Elliestris of Lindon" is perfectly fine.

Posted: Sep 23rd 2010 1:54PM (Unverified) said

Nice timing, I just opened The Undying last night!

Surprised so many people have issues with it TBH, but I am glad that I can die finally.

Posted: Sep 23rd 2010 2:13PM (Unverified) said

"the Unwise" in LOTRO from eating Barrow Bree which when eaten will slowly start killing you with shadow damage.