Posted: Sep 24th 2010 7:21AM Icemasta said

I seriously can't wait if it's just like Dynasty Warriors. I rented Dynasty Warriors 3 in 2001, totally out of the blue. A friend and I just played this game non-stop for weeks on ends, I don't think I've ever had so much fun in a multiplayer game. This was co-op, and it was a slaughter. Sadly, as we grew up, we could afford less and less time to play the game, and while it is a great game, it's really not as fun to play solo. In the mmo form, playing with people, hopefully both in PVE co-op and PVP, this is gonna be insane.

Posted: Sep 24th 2010 1:04AM (Unverified) said

What will quests be like?

Kill 1000000 of x?

Posted: Sep 24th 2010 1:13AM (Unverified) said

lol this looks so dumb how they just flop and fly around like rag dolls.

Posted: Sep 24th 2010 1:29AM (Unverified) said

If there is anyway possible to give out keys for this game I'll trade Vindictus keys for one.

If possible get at me; rayof86@gmail.com

Posted: Sep 24th 2010 1:34AM (Unverified) said

actually I think Vindictus maybe in OB phase now so thats all pointless. lol

Posted: Sep 24th 2010 3:36AM DevilSei said

Well, Early Open Beta to be technical, but might as well be since those keys multiply like rabbits.

Posted: Sep 24th 2010 3:20AM Hurbster said

Well, it would need to be 1000x better than the other games to even be rubbish, so I'm not terrribly hopeful.

Posted: Sep 24th 2010 3:46AM (Unverified) said

Takes me back to the days of the ps2 this was on my fav games besides some other half -beat titles that came out.

Posted: Sep 24th 2010 6:31AM Tom L said

Agreed. I had a Dynasty Warriors title on the PS2..it was really fun. I don't even remember if I ever completed anything other than the gratuitous slaughter of millions of mooks, but it was cool.

Not that I have any interest in an MMO of it.

Ta,

Posted: Sep 24th 2010 7:43AM Snichy said

Obviously early days but the way all the mobs die and fall in perfect symmetry makes me think this is going to be a poorly implemented and rushed out coop game. Some companies think that sticking the word "online" on the end of a title will make us MMO gamers think it is a game worth buying...!

Posted: Sep 24th 2010 10:15AM JustPlainJim said

Wow, so much negativity in the comments.

I, for one, am excited! This has everything I loved about Dynasty Warriors! Dozens of bad guys dying per blow, over-the-top weapons, cheesy guitar riffs... I'm signing up for the beta as soon as I can!

And is it sad that when I saw the ax-wielding woman, I instantly recognized her motions as Dian Wei's animations?

Posted: Sep 24th 2010 1:10PM Syesta said

I loves me some Dynasty Warriors. As long as it stays F2P, I can see myself picking up every now and again.

Go! Ye children of the Yellow Turban!

Betawatch: October 18 - 24, 2014