Posted: Sep 22nd 2010 1:36PM Deadalon said

Free trial maybe someday soon ?

Im not playing any MMOs without trial - And Aion doesn't have one yet. The buddie keys have run out long time ago cause noone is buying the game anymore.

Posted: Sep 22nd 2010 2:00PM paterah said

Go to aiontrial.com and ask for a buddy key there...I didn't use the site myself tho, so I don't know if it works, I guess it does. Just don't use your primary e-mail in case of spam etc., dunno if anyone can confirm or reject this?

Posted: Sep 23rd 2010 2:43AM fauxcivility said

Would you like an invite...? oO; I haven't used it.

Posted: Sep 22nd 2010 2:46PM (Unverified) said

They way ncwest has ran this game make me wonder if we'll see a second anniversary.

Posted: Sep 22nd 2010 1:59PM (Unverified) said

So much bull****. This Lance guy never speaks until something is going wrong; even then it's mostly crap, anyway.

The first time was after some major player drop/server merges, makes me wonder what happened this time.

Posted: Sep 22nd 2010 3:05PM (Unverified) said

Ditto what inazagi86 said. Outright lies on the "the 1.9 patch – a direct result of feedback from our North American and European players", never mind that the actual Korean devs said that they are only now (with 2.0) incorporating feedback from outside Korean. Just like the lies about the game being "westernized" at launch. Or the "...you can PvP or PvE to level cap" nonsense from Liv.

Events? Like the joke of an event for St. Patrick's Day? Or the holiday items bound to whatever character you happen to log on with, so you can't transfer them to the character you want? Or the lame Summer Heat event where you get to spend 17 hours online only to get some worthless shards or other item you have no use for, instead of the event outfits? Yeah, more of those please... NOT. Talk with ArenaNet, they know what they are doing and how to actually run events, with items that can be used on all your characters, for crying out loud!

Shame the top two guys at NCWest aren't leaving with Tamat. Seriously, I'd rather just get translated updates from the Korean division than the BS spewed out by NCWest.

Like the game, detest the amateurs running it. I was just about to renew my sub, this kind of public relations lie fest is making me rethink that.

Posted: Sep 23rd 2010 2:46AM fauxcivility said

I guess I'll just sit here and enjoy Aion by myself ._.;

Been gone for awhile and resubbed for new expansion. Don't have a character over 21 which is probably why I'm still positive about the game. I will say that going from 1-11 took a lot longer the first time and the thing I have noticed the most is the massive amounts of Kinah I have @@;

Posted: Sep 23rd 2010 8:45AM Georgio said

Last message on Tamat's personal twitter on 21 September:
" The winds of change are blowing. Where will it blow me? "

So, why was he fired ? Who is also fired from the NCWest team ? I bet the "wind of change" is blowing from Korea really hard and blows away a lot of NCWest people. Maybe this is also why Lance Stites is out of his hole.