Posted: Sep 18th 2010 3:24PM Fabius Bile said

Vindictus is fun for exactly 60 minutes, after that you realize it is a boooooooooring dungeon grinder, you are repeating the same instances for the 5th time, and it becomes apparent that before reaching endgame you will be repeating instances for the 421749324932th time.

dunno why people bothers with Vindictus, the gender lock thing should be warning enough that is a fast food asian crap made to hype, sell loads of retardedly gamebreaking cash shop stuff and then let the game slowly spiral to its death with virtually no bugfixing updates or support

in other words, the typical asian F2P

Posted: Sep 18th 2010 4:29PM (Unverified) said

So everyone wants to play Vindictus.... I hit level 13 and I am bored as hell. All you do is spam mouse one all day doing the same combo.

BRING BACK APB!

Posted: Sep 18th 2010 7:23PM Psychotic Storm said

I would bring back Tabula Rasa, but not under NCsoft.

Posted: Sep 18th 2010 8:01PM Nadril said

Man, a lot of negative comments about Vindictus. I guess I'm the only one who is having a fucking blast playing it? It's honestly the only "MMO" in a while that I haven't out right given up on right away because the combat is actually fun. Duoing everything on hard mode is a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to hitting 25 and doing the stuff on heroic :P.

As far as what MMO I want to bring back? None really. There's not a single canceled MMO out there that I care about at all.

Posted: Sep 18th 2010 9:09PM Joshua Przygocki said

To some people there is a lot more than combat in MMOs; for example, Age of Conan, beautiful game, fun combat, but it was just lacking... I played it before and after Khitai, and I just found it to be only skin-deep compared to games that I like such as WoW, EQ, LotRO and other high fantasy type games. Theme is also a big point, as i stated above I prefer high fantasy over super gore and whatnot.

From what I've heard, the mechanics in Vindictus make it sort of grindy/repetitive, and the token concept that limits the amount of dungeons you can do are both major downsides.

But it's good to enjoy the games you play!

Posted: Sep 18th 2010 9:39PM (Unverified) said

You're not the only one...I see some pretty high level people there already. I'm only level6 but I have to say it has something charming about it. I have to admit the lack of an "open world" is a bit frustrating, and for some reason, combat with a party of 4 plus is like watching freeze frame animation. It seems to have potential to be fun, more of a multiplayer action game than a true mmo imo though.

Posted: Sep 18th 2010 10:15PM Nadril said

Well yeah, it's why I put MMO in quotes.

The reason I'm holding with it too is that they have PvP in the korean version and I'm hoping it will come to the beta soon. Would be a ton of fun.

Posted: Sep 18th 2010 9:13PM Jack Pipsam said

what about The Matrix Online! man that game was fun. APB stole the city thing from them.

Posted: Sep 18th 2010 11:49PM Ocho said

For me, its going to be LotRO and STO all weekend. I love the new weekly content in STO...

What server are all of you guys on in LotRO? Or should I just assume you're all on Landroval. ;)

Posted: Sep 19th 2010 3:34AM Fakeassname said

^promo site for a 30% off coupon from global agenda^

in the true spirit of shooter centric gameplay, in celebration ... errr ... "memorial" of APB's demise, Global Agenda has initiated a week long 30% discount. this promo is centered at former APB players but anyone can partake of it too!

(just kidding about the "celebration" bit, APB going down in flames is kinda hitting close to home to Hi-Rez as GA and APB are both third person mmo-shooters from Independent studios.)

WoW Archivist: A Glyphmas story