Posted: Sep 17th 2010 8:05AM Snichy said

Nothing I will miss that much, but I will always regret that the great idea could not have been realised into a better and balanced game.

Posted: Sep 17th 2010 8:07AM Issmir said

Well, the peerless customization goes without saying. I'm going to say it anyway though.

The fast and frantic gameplay. The insane amount of fun of four-player teams in high-speed car chases through automatic fire. The explosions. The kicking soundtrack. The sense of style. The way the city of San Paro came to life.

Overall, I'm just going to miss APB. Flawed, heavily hacked, brutally exploited though it was, APB was an awesome game and it'll be missed. With a better business model and more fiscal responsibility, it might have been a contender.

Posted: Sep 17th 2010 8:11AM (Unverified) said

Creation. Other games need to take notice of how amazing the creation system was in that game.

Posted: Sep 17th 2010 8:21AM phobic99 said

Honestly, I won't miss it at all. I gave it fair shot but outside the character customization, the core game was clunky and just not fun for me. When compared to other 3rd person shooters, this one fell far too short IMO. Red Dead Redemption comes to mind and it's not technically a MMO. Aside from the character creator, the online component in that game is vastly superior to APB.

Posted: Sep 17th 2010 3:24PM (Unverified) said

Clunky? What is clunky is almost every free 2 play mmorpg out there with there stiff models. APB had good movement and good gameplay despite the occasional hacker and griefer.

Posted: Sep 17th 2010 8:22AM VGJunkie said

Nothing. The game was garbage. The only thing I'm missing is $50.

I would say the only funny thing I'd miss is seeing how creative some people could be with their avatars. The game itself had zero play value and zero fun factor after the first day.

Posted: Sep 17th 2010 5:27PM loveassassin13 said

I am going to miss how my copy of APB is still unopened in my drawer, so I haven't even had a chance to fucking play it!

Posted: Sep 17th 2010 8:45AM (Unverified) said

I'll miss the money I spent buying the game.

Posted: Sep 17th 2010 8:46AM Soltanis said

I will miss everything apart from the gameplay.. which in my opinion was it's downfall.

Posted: Sep 17th 2010 8:46AM Bartlebe said

• Half a heart
I'll miss the people staunchly defending it.

Jokes on them now.

Posted: Sep 17th 2010 9:15AM Birk said

I don't know mate, not really a very noble thing to say. They obviously defended it because they liked it. As a matter of their opinion, the fact that the game is dead has nothing to do with the validity of their tastes.

-Birk

Posted: Sep 17th 2010 11:13AM Bartlebe said

You shame my trolling with your level headed, well reasoned thought process.

*shakes tiny fist*

Posted: Sep 17th 2010 8:49AM (Unverified) said

There were quite a few who enjoyed the game, myself included.

I'll miss the customization, and general "fun" feeling of the game dispite its shortfalls. I hope there will be a suitable replacement in the future...

Posted: Sep 17th 2010 8:51AM bate said

Seeing as this is a funeral I will leave out the parts of APB that still needed some tweaking.

APB was, in its finest hours, some of the most fun I've had online in years. Sensational character and vehicle customization. Exhilarating, dynamic and FUN gameplay! Dramatic explosions, car chases and tons of non-stop action! Frequent youtube moments combined with dramatic missions with last second wins/losses.

APB was, when it worked, pure bliss. It will be sorely missed.

Posted: Sep 17th 2010 9:10AM alinos said

I'll miss being told no Australia No you can't play this game because we don't wanna front for a server closer to your country so no retail release for you

though with this in hindsight maybe they done me a favor

Posted: Sep 17th 2010 9:16AM Muchomojo said

I'll miss the fleeting moments of gaming gold. When it worked, which in fairness wasn't often, it was without doubt incredible fun - unpredictable, freeform and chaotic fun.

Posted: Sep 17th 2010 9:33AM Monkey D Luffy said

• Half a heart
Laughing at the people that proudly say "APB is my MMO of choice".

Other than that i will miss that it kept a few annoying kids away from the good MMO's.

Posted: Sep 17th 2010 9:35AM (Unverified) said

I will miss every single aspect of this game. I put in over 100 hours and enjoyed every second of it. Though I spent a lot of time frustrated with balance and cursing at the screen, it was my favorite online game to play in a long long time.

Posted: Sep 17th 2010 9:38AM (Unverified) said

I will miss having to push F for EVERYTHING!

Posted: Sep 18th 2010 7:22AM (Unverified) said

Nothing, I had alot of hopes for APB, but it really was terrible.

Why I Play: ArcheAge