Posted: Sep 17th 2010 3:01PM Interitus said

Why no mention of the designing the republic capital ship?

Although I admit I'm not really a fan of the design.

Posted: Sep 17th 2010 5:34PM Pagan said

SWTOR cannot come out soon enough! Now if we can just get some concrete PvP info!

Posted: Sep 18th 2010 6:32AM RogueJedi86 said

You mean like the Warzones they announced back at E3 4 months ago? That was concrete PvP info if you paid attention during E3.

Posted: Sep 17th 2010 6:43PM (Unverified) said

It seems to me that SWTOR is also aimed at altaholics . . .

Posted: Sep 18th 2010 9:39AM Daelda said

I *love* playing alts. And while I don't like every decision BioWare has made with regard to TOR, I do like a majority of them. Assuming that the 8 characters per server is correct, I will be playing two characters of each Republic Class on my main Server, and two of each Sith Class on an alternate server - one light-sided, and one dark-sided. I may also play one more of each class that is gray - depending on just how different that gameplay turns out to be.

Of course, if there is a way to pay for/add additional character slots to my main server, I will put them all on that main server. Ya - I have *that much* free time. lol!

Posted: Sep 17th 2010 9:24PM SwobyJ said

• 1 heart
@TOR: A resounding 'meh'.

Enjoy it for what it is. I certainly will, if Rift doesn't work for me, GW2 isn't actually fun, and The Secret World flunks out.

Posted: Sep 18th 2010 1:27AM Vrazule said

I love games with lots of replay value. I'll take replay over boring, linear repetitiveness anyday.

Posted: Sep 18th 2010 3:46AM (Unverified) said

why is it that i feel like playing on the sith side after watching that video ?

Posted: Sep 19th 2010 2:16AM wjowski said

"they really need to improve the sense of the persistent world and player interaction, it seems far too much like KOTOR 3 with co-op from the videos so far."

...And this is a bad thing because? Give me KOTOR over any MMO you can name any day.

Posted: Sep 18th 2010 8:58AM Tom in VA said

@Toliman

Umm, hopefully not. The more like KOTOR 3 with co-op it is, the better I'll like it, frankly. While SWTOR is indeed an MMO, I am glad Bioware's focus seems to be on providing a rich individual/small group gaming experience.

Posted: Sep 18th 2010 11:35AM Pagan said

A brief mention of Warzones with absolutely no detailed information is hardly concrete information. That said, I spoke to Daniel Erickson at length at PAX and am anxious to see more revealed officially.

Posted: Sep 19th 2010 9:46AM RogueJedi86 said

It's concrete enough. They confirmed it'll exist, they confirmed one type of PvP, and they confirmed one of the places you'll pvp at. Can't get any more concrete than that. Warzones are Battlegrounds, and we know how they'll work since WoW had them. We have the concrete info, but I do agree that more details would be nice. :D

Posted: Sep 19th 2010 1:54PM JonBuck said

Very much looking forward to this.