Posted: Sep 16th 2010 1:44PM Higurashi said

Odd, I was just on the Forsaken World site checking this game out a few minutes ago. I think this game looks kind of interesting. I like the classes and races. Kind of reminds me a bit of Lineage 2. Maybe I'll switch to playing Forsaken World if NCSoft horribly messes up the Lineage 2 server mergers. As I anticipate.

Posted: Sep 16th 2010 1:50PM (Unverified) said

• 1 heart
uhhhh I don't usually troll, I see weapon designs that are plain theft from Wow. I mean copy and paste type of theft, and redesigns of wow models. I'm tempted to make a side by side comparison.

Posted: Sep 16th 2010 2:18PM (Unverified) said

Agreed, Lowangel.

We can also hope this isn't a cookie-cutter perfectworld grinder... though, I doubt that very much.

Posted: Sep 16th 2010 4:10PM SkuzBukit said

Ugh here they go again with race & gender locked class overkill

Posted: Sep 16th 2010 4:44PM Tom in VA said

"... is adding another title to its all-star roster ..."

"All-star roster"? Seriously? I don't think so.

Posted: Sep 17th 2010 12:25AM (Unverified) said

PWE games aren't AAA at all, but they still stand out from the dozens of f2p games on the market. Now, there are even better options (DDO, LoTRO), but back when f2p wasn't the model every dev was jumping on, Perfect World was one game that stood out as relatively fun, with deep customization and quests all the way to the high levels.

Posted: Sep 16th 2010 5:56PM (Unverified) said

More of the same F2P crap with the same idiotic, asian graphics style and the same crappy grind heavy gameplay.
Fun, fun, fun

Posted: Sep 16th 2010 6:17PM Wurm said

Not that the graphics looks bad, but it looks kind of outdated

Posted: Sep 16th 2010 7:17PM (Unverified) said

I like the way the article starts off with the three words "Perfect World Entertainment, ..." so we know straight away not to care about this game.

You can make an argument that not all free-to-play games are pay-to-win, but good luck making an argument that Perfect World games aren't..

Posted: Sep 16th 2010 8:29PM (Unverified) said

ummm wow, im pretty sure that weapon art work is a direct steal from wow =S

One Shots: Hello, autumn