Posted: Sep 14th 2010 6:50PM Keen and Graev said

Hold out as long as you can Codemasters!

Posted: Sep 14th 2010 6:56PM (Unverified) said

Codemasters does all wrong. In fact i left LOTRO cause i was playing the EU version and CM treated the game and it's community like crap. I knew this would happen. Please, Turbine, find another publisher for the EU version of the game, LOTRO would be a better game.

Posted: Sep 14th 2010 8:11PM goatfoam said

Yeah, I have to agree with Hecteron. I really don't care if Codemasters wants to pretend like it's "funny" that they're so crap, they need to go.

Posted: Sep 14th 2010 8:55PM mattward1979 said

Im playing on a US server with a Ping like they were in the same room.

Codemasters can do what they want =) Its Turbine that will get my cash if I decide to part with any!

Posted: Sep 15th 2010 7:26AM SkuzBukit said

After having played DDO on the U.S. servers from the U.K. I was pleasantly surprised how decent ping times wre (averaged 80-90) if LoTRO servers are giving similar then playing on Codemasters' EU servers looks like a bad proposition, they have a bad rep for game management & customer service.

So I recommend sticking with Turbine.

Posted: Sep 15th 2010 10:23AM Trippin said

atleast they admit there doing it wrong, and give the community a change to get a bit of revenge on the CM.

think at it this way, they could ignore every post/comment about the delay like most other server-operaters would do and give it a nice twist. ive seen game developers do much worse to us customers.

and @Deadalon: stop the flaming you little child. i checked you're account and every comment you posted on other then (a wild guess) WOW games you just Troll, and i do think you havent played any one of them (yes he isnt just annoying the lotro posts)

Posted: Sep 15th 2010 10:54AM donweel said

Codemasters failed on DDO, now they are out of DDO. Codemasters failed on LorRO, and I think once thier contract is up or this an opportunity Turbine will expunge them from LotRO.