Posted: Sep 13th 2010 9:11AM (Unverified) said

• Half a heart
Seriously do not waste your money pre-ordering this game. It's not worth paying $39.99 for a game that you can finish everything there is to do in only one weekend.

Posted: Sep 13th 2010 9:53AM (Unverified) said

People spend $59.99 for retail Xbox games I can finish in a day. Point?

Posted: Sep 13th 2010 10:16AM Dandmcd said

This game will be a good one for kids, as it is designed specifically for them. Unlike some other games like Free Realms or Wizard101, this game will have a difficult time catching anybody but their target audience due to the lack of content, and everything being so simplified and easy to work through. I'm sure the game will do well, even if I could hardly stand it in beta, and this is coming from a huge Free Realms fan (well before they stopped developing it of course).

Posted: Sep 13th 2010 10:21AM mdisloki said

I really like the game, but I agree there isn't enought to keep you playing right now. However I believe there is a lot more coming.

To Lego and NetDevil: Content, Content, Content!!!

Posted: Sep 13th 2010 10:41AM (Unverified) said

The game is definitely worth its price. I've played the better for awhile now and although it's small Universe won't keep me coming back and purchasing the packages to cover monthly fees, it is well worth the game for buying the game, as you will get a free 30 days and complete it within that time.
This game can be played very casually and has tons of achievements to play through, so if you're a person who does more than just finishes quests then you'll find yourself smashing through thousands of Lego's before you're completely "finish everything".
btw: Glad someone addressed the glitchy Ronin, it is annoying.

Posted: Sep 13th 2010 11:05AM Lateris said

This is a game that my son is really looking forward to play. I am also looking forward to it. I can just have fun which is what I want to get back to doing. A few months ago I took my kids to lego land in San Diego. It was so much fun. I picked up some of the lego games for the PS3 for my family to play with. We have a ton of fun playing together. I think the MMO will be a huge hit with kids and families.

Posted: Sep 13th 2010 3:16PM (Unverified) said

This game is another example of the new generation of steamlined and quick to play MMOs.

It is good and will attract adults and children.

Some of the hardcores that want every MMO to be overly detailed, convoluted, and grindy won't like it or other next gen MMOs of this type.

Posted: Sep 13th 2010 5:06PM SocksForYou said

Pretty shoddy character models IMO you can see holes in the back of that guy's legs!