Posted: Sep 13th 2010 4:49AM (Unverified) said

Terri bad game and a terri bad Interface with terri bad limited quest system and an overall underdevelopped mess should please the thinning FF fans.

Everyone else will ask: what's with these new MMO's ? It's getting worse with every launch...

The game will smash out under 50K subs the moment CATA will strike and that will be within a mere 10 weeks time.

For those that "long" for some great scenery shots. Great: enjoy it while it lasts. The crowds won't spoil your views.

That's for sure.

Played the Beta for 3 days: what a waste of time.

Posted: Sep 13th 2010 11:31AM mmark said

What is CATA?

Posted: Sep 13th 2010 6:03PM Softserve said

For some reason people call WoW: Cataclysm that. I might understand it more if the letters weren't all capitalized. It makes it look like an acronym.

Posted: Sep 13th 2010 6:10PM Softserve said

Overall I think the game is pretty, but at the same time a lot of it feels almost kind of too open and barren. I don't know how to explain it, but when I'm running through a town it doesn't really feel like a town. It doesn't have the life to it that I expected... but I've not been everywhere yet.

I have FPS problems with it, but I can live with them. I eventually turned down a bunch of the settings (mostly shadows) and it worked out fine.

I don't think the game is bad per se, but it still has a lot of those weird interface qualities and such that FFXI had.

Posted: Nov 9th 2010 3:28AM (Unverified) said

The graphics bugs are truly heartbreaking as I really did want to play this game , but the same colour bug/s issues that plague this pc game are much the same as when I played The Witcher on my new monster pc but much much worse . What an absolute bummer.
The symptoms are that the game started to freeze then start working again after about 5 or so times of this happening the graphics went from 3D to 2D with the components that the 3D characters and the environment textures would go berserk painting themselves 2D to the screen one layer after another.The colours have also gone a fluorescent tone this is a shocker of a problem that really does need to be addressed , meanwhile I will go back to Runes of Magic AU , no problems there or in Allods either .

Posted: Nov 9th 2010 4:02AM (Unverified) said

LOTRO and THE WITCHER were the games that have graphics bug issues !!!