Posted: Sep 7th 2010 1:46PM Boruk said

Along with this is the Headstart as well if you ever subscribed to the game before. You may get to play later this evening but tomorrow for sure.

There is a thread on the official forums as well going over all this information:
scalable instances, horses at level 7...tons of stuff.

Good day to be a Lotro player.

Posted: Sep 7th 2010 2:25PM (Unverified) said

You also get the head start if you beta tested the F2P bits, I know I will be getting some characters out of the starter zones so that I don't have to fight the rush.

Four new servers to play on will be tempting as well.

Posted: Sep 7th 2010 3:56PM C Rose said

So I'm wondering if we can get a good Massively.com guild running soon. It would be nice to know now so we all won't have to re-roll characters later. LotRO is going to be huge with this release and it would be awesome to meet some of you all in-game.

Posted: Sep 7th 2010 4:43PM ZachDude said

Agreed. I feel this could spawn a middleearth mayhem night or something...

Posted: Sep 7th 2010 4:48PM elocke said

I vote for a server choice of Riddermark. I plan to roll some new toons there along with a few friends and would LOVE to join some Massively readers there as well.

Character name will be Elocke.

Posted: Sep 7th 2010 9:37PM Riggs said

The kinship that was created back during a Choose My Adventure is still active...they were called Massive Hobbits if I recall correctly...I forget which server though...

Posted: Sep 7th 2010 5:13PM C Rose said

Yeah I plan on starting on Landroval because of it's reputation as an awesome, mature environment. However, Riddermark is supposed to be the largest population of all the new servers opening tomorrow. I don't know exactly how they are predicting that, but a couple different sources have said Ridd will be the biggest new one.

Posted: Sep 7th 2010 7:07PM Joshua Przygocki said

Isn't Brandywine the current largest server?

Either way, I plan on staying here, I love it.

Posted: Sep 7th 2010 7:08PM Zardonnas said

Enjoy the last new content you'll get until next year!

Posted: Sep 8th 2010 12:23AM agitatedandroid said

I believe it's already been said there will be a new update between f2p and Christmas. Careful with the FUD.

And, if you've paid any attention to what happened to DDO I think you'd be remiss to not think the same increase in content releases wouldn't happen with LOTRO.

Seriously, dear community, lose the cynical attitude. It doesn't make you look cool.