Posted: Sep 5th 2010 10:26PM (Unverified) said

i re-subbed a few days ago, No respec from Icarus everyone I've talked to hasn't got one either, so i'm not sure what's going on here but beware if you are resubbing for this respec.

Posted: Sep 5th 2010 10:41PM Apocalypse said

I re-subbed two accounts and didn't get any respec injectors either. When I emailed support, they informed me that the characters had to be created before May 6th, 2010. I did not read anything about this in the email so I thought I'd pass this along.

Posted: Sep 5th 2010 10:45PM (Unverified) said

• Half a heart
Don't trust Icarus :P worst gaming company ever...

Posted: Sep 5th 2010 10:51PM Dandmcd said

I wouldn't place them as worst ever, or even close. This small studio has done wonders with few resources, even if the game isn't for everyone. At least Fallen Earth isn't Mortal Online.

Posted: Sep 6th 2010 1:07AM (Unverified) said

This posting is all jazzy,

I got my email on Aug 26, it expired on Aug 31st and it had a key attached for the respec thing.

Posted: Sep 6th 2010 8:21AM (Unverified) said

There was an email they sent out before that, man. That one's expired, the one in the posting is not.

Posted: Sep 6th 2010 9:17AM (Unverified) said

Hmmm...I never received any other message about this...

Oh well, I wasn't going to resub anyway :) I was just pointing out I got a different message w/ different dates.

Posted: Sep 6th 2010 1:42AM eNTi said

they'd have to pay ME $14.99 a moth to come back to the game really...

Posted: Sep 6th 2010 3:12AM (Unverified) said

That's it? 10$ off the first month and a single respec? Do they really think they are enticing anyone to return with such an insignificant offer?

Posted: Sep 6th 2010 10:59AM Dril said

Look at it like this: they could either add 200% more content, or reduce the price by 66%. It still amounts to the same ratio :P

Posted: Sep 6th 2010 5:13AM Charger said

It appears that they renewed the Augusr reactivstion specail again for September. I saw the offer and decided to reactivate for $5 and a free respec. I activated link and was transferred to account page. No mention of the offer on the account page.

Despite some reservations, I proceeded thinking the account process would adjust price for the special offer. I also noticed at the time that you could pay through pay pal. I thought I would give pay pal a try.

Well I was charged the full subscription price an I recieved no respec.

I contacted customer support. They responded that the special offer does not apply to those who use pay pal and indicated that there was a disclaimer in their offer.

OK, fine Icarus Studios...congratulations. I missed the disclaimer and you have my money. Good for you. What did you accomplish? Sure you got a full months fee out of me, but you lost a potential long time subscriber and created some ill will in your company. You could have handled the situation a little better.

Posted: Sep 6th 2010 6:46AM (Unverified) said

first sign of a sinkin mmo ship

Posted: Sep 6th 2010 12:19PM (Unverified) said