Posted: Sep 3rd 2010 7:09PM Funkwell said

Oh God this is going to get me fired, lol.

Posted: Sep 3rd 2010 7:01PM Dandmcd said

Any official word this will be released on Android? Sounds very exciting, I'm glad they are building the extension software along with the game, and not after release, this could potentially be a really cool tool to use along with the PC game to keep track of your character, guild, and friends.

Posted: Sep 3rd 2010 7:06PM deffbee said

Goddamn Guild Wars 2 can't be stopped it just can't!!!!

Posted: Sep 3rd 2010 7:41PM TheJackman said

• 1 heart
It can be stopped if there game not add up to the hype! What I hope will not happen!

Posted: Sep 3rd 2010 8:20PM Daegalus said

Its not the game for the ipad, its like an armory with chat and other features, you dont actually play.

Posted: Sep 3rd 2010 8:24PM Daegalus said

nvm ignore that I jsut reread it.

Posted: Sep 3rd 2010 8:35PM Redeye said

I suspect they mean move from outpost (waypoint?) to outpost, not run around in the game. Follow friends on the map reads like following a dot representing their location on an overhead world map. Sounds very awesome regardless. I also hope they do something like the current official wiki and make that part of it as well.

Posted: Sep 4th 2010 10:04AM elliotrock said

Congratulations ArenaNet, this is an avenue that I have been exploring for a while now, multi-platform access to a MMO.

I really hope they add what I call soft game play elements - market place, crafting, character management and more. It works well with their non-subscription model, efficiently allowing mobile playing in a portion of a game.

Posted: Sep 4th 2010 12:50AM Uthink said

• Half a heart
I hope they don't dumb down the game to much to run on a single core 1ghz processor. Dont need to revist the pentium days.

Posted: Sep 4th 2010 10:29AM Kyoji said

To everyone who thinks they'll somehow be getting GW2 to be running on iOS/Android: no way. This is obviously some sort of application that acts more as an extension of the in-game HUD/navigation and social elements than a port of GW2 to the mobile platform. Which admittedly would be awesome, but that's just not gonna happen.

Posted: Sep 6th 2010 2:09PM (Unverified) said

Tegra chip on Android tablet should be able to play the actual game too.

Posted: Sep 6th 2010 4:02PM (Unverified) said

Plz oh plz oh plz PLEEEEASE HAVE THIS ON ANDROID!!

I have a Motorola Cliq,it's powerful enough for this PLZ! I BEG OF YOU!! :(