Posted: Sep 1st 2010 6:08PM (Unverified) said

Can not wait for this game. With the announcement of the new classes, saboteur and beastmaster and the information about Port Scion being a PvP zone, it is looking better an better.

Posted: Sep 1st 2010 6:16PM SwobyJ said

I love your blog, I'll be following it :)

I'm getting too excited for Beastmasters for my own good... because it seems they actually got the pet mechanic RIGHT, even for alpha.

I was originally going to be a Mage, with focus (especially if there is soul and not just calling specific gear) on Pyromancer, or Warlock, or if there is a psychic-sort of soul.

But now, guess I'm making alts... :P

Posted: Sep 1st 2010 6:26PM Brianna Royce said

Thanks for the link, added you into my feeds as well! :)

-Bree

Posted: Sep 1st 2010 6:08PM SwobyJ said

That's right, in Rift, you fight Titans right out the gate :P

Good to see game is getting coverage now. I'm sure a lot more info will come during PAX!

I wasn't sure about this zone at first (though I was sure about Defiant), but now it doesn't seem so bad...

Posted: Sep 1st 2010 6:33PM Wild Colors said

This one looks like it will be fun. GW2 is getting all the attention for dynamic content, but the rift system seems pretty similar. It will be fun to see how it shapes up.

Posted: Sep 1st 2010 6:38PM (Unverified) said

Even with Bioware making a Star Wars MMO (pretty much nerdgasm right there), this is definitely #1 in my upcoming MMO list.

Really looking forward to it.

Posted: Sep 1st 2010 6:52PM (Unverified) said

Thanks for the comments on my blog. I put Rift #1 on my upcoming MMO list. GW2 is pretty hight but I did not like GW1, so I have my reservations.

SW:ToR is one that I think is going to be a disappointment. I think the storytelling emphasis, while nice for a single player game, is going to make for too many instances. Plus, I have no confidence in EA when it comes to MMOs.

Rift is at the top for me. Can not wait to get into it.

Posted: Sep 1st 2010 7:30PM redsolar said

Cool area. I'm diggin' that giant at 0:30. Oh yeah.

Posted: Sep 1st 2010 8:05PM Its Utakata stupid said

That looks like it rocks!!

...sorry, couldn't resist. :(

Posted: Sep 1st 2010 10:28PM Valdur said

Rift has slowly climbed from No5 to No2 on my to play list.

Posted: Sep 2nd 2010 8:30AM Ocho said

Although GW2 is at the top of my radar for new upcoming MMOs, I can't stop looking at Rift, either (So glad they changed the name to Rift). This one is going to be the "staying as a sub model" hit to balance out all the titles going f2p. I love f2p, but it just doesn't fit every game...