Posted: Aug 31st 2010 11:21AM (Unverified) said

I've had a blast in round one. I recommend signing up for the beta. It's a fun, easy-to-learn, challenging-to-master game. And it's freakin' WWII tanks! You have to admit, that's a nice change from magic swords and starships.

Posted: Aug 31st 2010 11:43AM Blacknimbus said

I should have enough stocked to get a Panther, but if they've put American tanks in, I may stick with a Leopard for a bit and see how good they are.

Posted: Aug 31st 2010 11:44AM Tazmanyak said

Great game, and so many better things are coming in WoT!
One thing can ruin the game: the businees model.
We are all sure it will be f2p, but C/S items are not totally ingame right now, and price! price will change everything.

Posted: Aug 31st 2010 2:12PM (Unverified) said

Yeah this game is pretty fun, but I am very worried about the price point. It looks like they want to nickel and dime the hell out of their players.

Posted: Aug 31st 2010 11:46AM wcanyon said

Tell ya wat, the guys who made APB could've learned a lot from WOT. It's fun and I don't even know the difference between a Pzkpfw35-34 and PanzerJagerUmenStumpfer-23-1-A-Scheudenfreude.

Posted: Aug 31st 2010 12:06PM Renko said

Excellent so far. Looking forward to phase two of closed beta.

Posted: Aug 31st 2010 1:03PM Firebreak said

I am very psych'd about this game. I have had a ton of fun with the beta so far and I can't wait to see the American tanks. I am a little worried about how much the gold is going to cost in terms of dollars but if they keep it low then I could easily spend 10 dollars a month on this game.

Posted: Aug 31st 2010 2:24PM Pingles said

How is this game for quick battles? Been looking for a game that allows me to play for just a few minutes at a time. Otherwise looking at Global Agenda.

Posted: Aug 31st 2010 2:30PM SeanG said

The most an individual battle can last is 15 minutes so it sounds perfect for you. They're usually shorter.

Posted: Aug 31st 2010 9:44PM Blacknimbus said

Game is up

Posted: Sep 1st 2010 12:15PM (Unverified) said

Just on concept alone this mmo doesn't seem to do anything for me. Maybe I shouldn't be so judgmental, but playing as a tank just sounds kinda... blah.