Posted: Aug 30th 2010 5:15PM (Unverified) said

Hey Sera... You realize *I* used to write for Massively too! What am I, chopped liver?

-Grim

Posted: Aug 30th 2010 5:30PM Seraphina Brennan said

Mmmm..... Chopped Grim... *drools*

Posted: Aug 30th 2010 5:20PM JediPagan said

Im flying into Seattle Thursday night for 3 days at PAX. Can't wait!

Posted: Aug 30th 2010 6:10PM truthlesshero said

Ah! The meetup in Seattle is a decent sized walk from the convention center. I'll try to make it though. Should be a good time.

Posted: Aug 30th 2010 6:36PM (Unverified) said

I'll be there @ Dragon*Con....

Posted: Aug 30th 2010 7:21PM MrGutts said

I really wish D.C. would get more attention for the mmo game and comic market.

It's a shame I only 15minutes away from it and really don't wanna go this year..

Posted: Aug 30th 2010 8:39PM RogueJedi86 said

What's happening at Dragon*Con this year, events wise? PAX gets all the attention on games, but are any guests of note showing up this year at Dragon*Con?

Posted: Aug 30th 2010 11:01PM Seraphina Brennan said

We've got Sandeep and Jeff from The Guild coming to our MMO track, plus we have the usual appearance of the entire Sony Online Entertainment Community Team. You can almost count on them being at the Saturday night party, especially as SOE is co-sponsoring that party.

Artix Entertainment is coming to D*C again this year, as well as the Kingdom of Loathing crew. (The KoL guys throw one mean party, so don't miss that on Sunday.) I also believe Hi-Rez Studios and CCP will be sending over staffers as well, so there will be plenty of lasers abound.

D*C should be fun times. :D

Posted: Aug 31st 2010 3:14PM Seraphina Brennan said

Everyone,

Please keep the comment thread here on topic with the subject: Dragon*Con and PAX 2010. I know the photo is tempting to make fun of, but please keep it on topic.

~Sera

Posted: Sep 1st 2010 7:03AM truthlesshero said

Along with being a decent distance away, the meetup starts at the same time as the 'Future of PC Gaming' panel that I wanted to see. When is this PAX meetup over? (How late can I arrive to it? =D)

Posted: Sep 1st 2010 6:35PM Seraphina Brennan said

They will probably be rocking out for a while, so I'm sure you could come late. I think our party will go on for around 2 hours or so. Depends on how long people want to rock. :)

~Sera

Posted: Sep 1st 2010 1:50PM Evy said

I'll be at Dragon*Con, as always. I'll be the geeky looking redhead in the black t-shirt... oh wait...

The Daily Grind: Should museums preserve MMOs?

Posted on Oct 1st 2014 8:00AM