Posted: Aug 24th 2010 11:09AM (Unverified) said

Okay, first off, these are old trailers from games launch. i don't know if Gamesfirst sent you these trailers, but check the dates of these videos at youtube if you aren't convinced.

second and more on topic, is there any information about adding the last three clans to the mix? i've been waiting for that for a while.

Posted: Aug 24th 2010 11:12AM alucard3000 said

If they add wasd movement and more quests rather than it being a mob grinder I would probably pick it back up again

Posted: Aug 24th 2010 11:38AM mmark said

I dropped this faster than any beta because of the click to move control scheme.

I tried to unsubscribe from their marketing emails, but Acclaim hasn't honored my request. More fodder for the spam bin.

Posted: Aug 24th 2010 5:51PM Saker said

Likewise -HATE- the click-to-move (in all MMO's)!

Posted: Aug 24th 2010 12:24PM (Unverified) said

Hopefully this awesome game will be salvaged and saved.

Acclaim almost killed it with:

The lack of updates, annoying banner adds flashing in the middle of the screen during most crucial moments, overpriced cash shop.

Posted: Aug 24th 2010 1:53PM BubleFett said

Oh yeah the banner ads what stupid idea that was.
They finally took those out after a year of complaints from players.
which many left and I was one of them. lol

Posted: Aug 24th 2010 10:12PM ChongShin said

It was the grind that chased me away, and the fact that Acclaim had it on life support certainly didn't help the situation. The "real" version over seas is so, SO far ahead of this one that it's shameful.

Perhaps this new company can actually DO something with it. That would be nice. Good luck with it.

Posted: Aug 27th 2010 4:07AM (Unverified) said

i just want to say that im glade that 9D is off of Acclaim for the fact that you probably can do better..i hope so....and if u can bring back all of the 9 dragons....the clans..all back to have a better game experience ^_^ and lets see them new moves yall gonna bring out...amaze me

Posted: Aug 27th 2010 4:55PM (Unverified) said

guys "gamerfist" i hope you will done & you will do a better job then acclaim and you will take care more about players then acclaim done.i really sorry about acclaim but maybe you are much better then acclaim and we hope 1 thing,you will do a better job then acclaim till begening its over for them and i hope you will do
and i will really apreciate if you all staff will do that for us,players doesent matter our age,from kids to mature ppl because are enough of them.god bless you from now and we hope for all whats better for 9dragons from you to all of us.

Posted: Jul 11th 2011 9:22AM (Unverified) said

I hope they will not change the Xp event and the collection quest......they were this game's best part and i hope Gamersfirst will continue the work done by Acclaim because this game was unique . I hope they will not transform it in "Any other MMORPG" .See ya ;)

Posted: Aug 30th 2010 12:04AM (Unverified) said

I'm a 9Dragon player. I have lot of chars. All are high level. Like Hermit, and DB. I play this game in 3 years. But this link make me unhappy http://www.gamersfirst.com/corporate/?q=pressDetail&pId=142
I don't wont to lost my characters. I spend my time and money for this game.
I hope you have a better solution.

Posted: Aug 30th 2010 8:53AM (Unverified) said

Hello, Im Cuccii: A 9D player on the EU-Server: Bardo.
Ive been asking acclaim about some things, But they still didn't answer!
So I hope someone of you can help me out..

1. I didn't know about this transfer so I didn't take any screenshots of my accounts/characters neither of my bags.. (Are my accounts gonna be deleted?)

2. I cant play 9D anymore at the moment. (I guess this is normal?)

3. When will 9D be playable again? (Date?)

4. Last week ive bought some IM coins. (Are they going to pay this back?)

I hope someone of you guys/girls can help me out as soon as u can!
I'm so unhappy because im stuck with all this..

Thanks in advantage! - Cuccii.

Posted: Sep 2nd 2010 3:26AM (Unverified) said

hope that G1 will be more responsible about this game, then acclaim.it' s my vavorite game and i put a lot of time,money and heart into this game.and also made a lot of friends.G1 pls make the transfer ok with all of out items ,weapons etc.g1 make us proude and hope we will make a good community.ty and gl

Posted: Sep 2nd 2010 11:24AM (Unverified) said

All old players come to http://www.facebook.com/GamersFirst?v=wall#!/group.php?gid=126268127421548&ref=mf to meet other old players :D

Posted: Oct 29th 2010 9:39PM (Unverified) said

or visit G1 website, they have the new 9D forum up an running. you can get the all the info you need on the transition.

Posted: Sep 2nd 2010 11:08PM (Unverified) said

Posted: Sep 6th 2010 9:16AM (Unverified) said

So when will we be able to play some 9d? xD I can't wait anymore ._. xD

Posted: Sep 10th 2010 6:06AM (Unverified) said

please tell us a date when 9d will be ON !!