Posted: Aug 20th 2010 2:27PM krstew said

After quitting Guild Wars a year after launch, I spent 4 mainly playing wow yet always just waiting and searching for the one game that called to my RPG roots. Earlier this week my long journey for my perfect game ended where it began when I decided to check out my old account. Guild Wars is a gem. From it's stunning beauty to its perfect balance between social and individual gaming, I find myself swept up in it's ever-changing world catered to my character, as in me; not the absurd amount of people taking on the role of Adventurer or Hero in other games. Don't get me wrong, I sincerely enjoy many other MMORPGS, but Guild Wars I can honestly say is MY game. My MMORPG needs have been met, and while I wait for Guild Wars 2 to consume my life, I shall focus on two things; continue through the remaining campaigns of Guild Wars, and trying to understand why I left such a beauty in the first place. For those of you who have any level of interest in this game, I say go for it. Tyria/Cantha/Elona awaits you.

Posted: Aug 20th 2010 2:29PM krstew said

**I spent 4 years mainly playing wow. Sorry for the typo

Posted: Aug 20th 2010 2:36PM Ocho said

I'm in the same boat. I picked up GW ages ago thinking it looked good, but was hooked on WoW at the time. Now, everything about GW2 looks amazing, so I picked GW back up again and have been seriously playing through it. Great game with such a deep story. Trying to finish it up before GW2 comes out, but seeing as how its probably not coming out till mid 2011, I think I have time. :)

Posted: Aug 20th 2010 2:48PM krstew said

Yeah man, its truly a great game. However I think its slanted for a November 2, 2010 release. Could be wrong, but that's just what I heard. A couple friends and I just rerolled into the Prophecies campaign and just got past the Searing. So if you or anyone else reading wants a group to run with, and you aren't someone who tries to skip cutscenes, we'd be more than happy to let you catch up to us.

Posted: Aug 21st 2010 12:48AM cray said

That November release is pure speculation at best.

Posted: Aug 21st 2010 2:30AM CourseLanguage said

I've hardly played guild wars but from what i have seen its really fun.

Posted: Aug 21st 2010 10:12AM (Unverified) said

Kevin! Ive just returned to Guild Wars recently and would love a group to play it through with, whats your in game name?

Posted: Aug 21st 2010 11:59AM krstew said

Regnar Amiyeh, ill try to be on this weekend but I have some stuff I gotta do. We're all in Post-Searing Ascalon, so it won't be hard to catch up at all. See you in game

The Stream Team: Firefall's farewell