Posted: Aug 17th 2010 1:36PM Beau Hindman said

I've been waiting for this one for a long time after seeing some gameplay footage for it. AGH HURRY up! :)

Beau

Posted: Aug 17th 2010 1:35PM (Unverified) said

The screenshot of that child-woman is freaking me out!

Posted: Aug 17th 2010 1:37PM Jade Effect said

Played it for a bit. It's not bad for a free-to-play game. Some of the towns has a nice feel, such as the musician starter village. I like the way they implement some parts of the game, such as the quest notice board for people who don't want to run all around town searching for quest npcs.

I didn't get far with the anima, but it's interesting you can develop her character and her abilities would change accordingly.

The inventory's hell though. I get so many different healing potions and crafting materials my inventory got full in no time.

Hope to see the NA version soon.

Posted: Aug 17th 2010 1:59PM Cendres said

Oh awesome!! I've been eyeing this one too, looks really interesting not to mention beautiful.

Posted: Aug 17th 2010 2:45PM (Unverified) said

This better not be IP-locked!

Posted: Aug 17th 2010 3:02PM (Unverified) said

Ah yes, the game that caused a korean couple to neglect their kid, for the raising of the virtual one. Which in itself is worth a look into the game. The game is gorgeous to look at, even prettier than some P2P titles. Can't wait to test it out.

Posted: Aug 17th 2010 4:08PM (Unverified) said

Well that's one way to promote a game!

*Neglect your kids, play Prius!*

...I'm oddly interested.

Posted: Aug 17th 2010 6:23PM (Unverified) said

Finally, I'll be able to play AND understand it. I know enough Japanese to know what to kill, and I understood some of the story, but this will be much better. I've thought to myself that, were this in English, it might be my favorite Korean F2P game.

Posted: Aug 17th 2010 6:39PM Higurashi said

Wow, great news. I too have been eyeing this game up and I look forward to checking this out. Glad to see I'm not the only one that has noticed it.

Posted: Aug 17th 2010 8:34PM Joshua Przygocki said

Their servers are environmentally friendly, are they not?

Posted: Aug 17th 2010 10:17PM Kaoss said

nooo, this is gonna be restricted to USA only =.=

Posted: Aug 17th 2010 11:45PM Zenn said

This game being managed by gpotato destines it for failure as a f2p game

Sorry to say but after what the **** at gpotato did to Allods, I have no faith whatsoever that they will learn from their mistakes.

Gpotato is all about how they can suck your wallets dry, not about making an enjoyable experience for you

Posted: Aug 18th 2010 1:40AM (Unverified) said

Yeah because the failure of Allods is the failure of Rappelz, Flyff, and Aika. Oh wait... those are actually good games!

EVERYTHING G-POTATO TOUCHES IS EVIL! THEY HURT MY FEELINGS AND I WILL HATE THEM TILL THE END OF TIME!

You are either a paid troll, or a entitled crybaby. I doubt you are getting paid.

Posted: Aug 18th 2010 1:58AM Zenn said

buenoexcellente said...

Beauty is indeed in the eye of the beholder

I shall comment no further.

Posted: Aug 31st 2010 2:29PM (Unverified) said

Too bad another publisher didn't get this game. Galanet is the worst choice for this game since all they care is about $$ and nothing much else.

MMO Week in Review: It is your Destiny