Posted: Aug 14th 2010 2:42PM (Unverified) said

EVE is my main game, I also dip into LOTRO now and then since I picked up a Lifetime sub when it came out.

My third MMO is APB, for when I need a bit of FPS. When/if Planetside 2 comes out, it will probably replace APB.

Posted: Aug 14th 2010 3:07PM (Unverified) said

Usually just 1

Either a game has me completely engrossed to the point where I play it excessively, or it doesn't interest me enough and I end up dropping it fairly quickly. I don't seem to have a happy medium.

Posted: Aug 14th 2010 4:21PM bcrfan said

1st
fallen earth - main

2ndary
global agenda
swg - yes its actually a good game now.
ddo
lotro beta
uo hybrid

Posted: Aug 14th 2010 8:22PM Xilmar said

I actually have been playing multiple MMOs at the same moment a while ago.

A couple of years ago I was playing WOW, doing AVs or mindlessly farming, and was also playing EVE with two different account, mining/hauling in hi-sec. And in the 4th corner of the screen I usually had some show (mash, whose line, southpark,etc.), something with punchlines.

It was great, managing to make some boring chores in both MMOs and being entertained at the same time. Still doing the same thing now, but with a 3rd EVE account instead of the WOW one, and when out of shows to watch, it's some random F2P mmo.

Posted: Aug 15th 2010 7:14AM Graill440 said

One.

Posted: Aug 15th 2010 6:09PM (Unverified) said

Most of the times, I've got two MMO subscriptions simultaneously. Currently WoW + Darkfall, althrough I'm not playing both that often.

Normally, I've got one subscription "to try out new stuff" (e.g. Mortal Online, my last game in that category) and another one for a game I could consider "main" game or something I'm playing for longer time, to fall back to (WoW or Darkfall for last year).
If there's nothing I want to try out, I still have got two subs to play aside just for variety.

Posted: Aug 15th 2010 9:54PM Evy said

One... ish? I'm always angling to get into a beta and keeping an eye on the next big thing. But I only have one active monthly subscription.

Global Chat: Blaugust triumphant