Posted: Aug 14th 2010 6:57PM Pingles said

I am growing increasingly impressed by each of these imports as they arrive.

About a year ago I started beta testing some "Eastern" imports and they were atrocious. I attempted to give each 20 levels to see what they were like but many I just couldn't take for more than a level or two.

But as each has come and gone they seem to be learning that changes need to be made and heavy-duty translation work needs to be done.

In the past few months Ive been very impressed by 2 or 3 and have made one, Zentia, my main.

It still has some work to be done (entering open beta soon) but I am having a blast helping them fine tune this great game.

Gonna try and get into Dynastys Beta as well.

Posted: Aug 14th 2010 7:02PM notuba said

Quote from the article above:
'Fans of the series will be happy to know that the game hasn't lost sight of its roots, with the engine focusing on allowing player-created characters to face off against huge hordes of NPC opponents. '

So, is this game PvE or PvP/PK? Another Aeria game released recently is Kingdom Heroes, a PvP "Three Kingdoms" game. Also, Heroes of Three Kingdoms, a Perfect World Entertainment game released recently as well, is a PvP game. Again, is this one PvE by chance? It sounds like it is from what I quoted. The trailer shows lots of smashing of masses of enemies, but are the enemies all NPCs? I'm confused, and maybe a bit overrun by the onslaught of Three Kingdoms MMOs of late.

Posted: Aug 14th 2010 8:26PM notuba said

Nevermind. From the massive six sentences of information on the game's site, it's PvE and PvP.

Posted: Aug 14th 2010 9:09PM (Unverified) said

You know what would be funny? If the MMO isn't as repetitive as the game it's based off of.

Posted: Aug 15th 2010 3:34PM (Unverified) said

Any news of a european release? I'm a big fan of the old PS2 games. Yes they're repetetive, but mindless fun is good sometimes ;)

Posted: Aug 16th 2010 10:26AM Shardie said

My only surprise is it took so long for the guys at Massively to take it up. As a fan of the originals, owning every single game. Including the rip off "expansions" I am looking foward to this and have signed up for the beta.

Posted: Sep 11th 2010 5:47PM (Unverified) said

The East is stepping up their game. (Pun intended) I'm seeing less badly translated generic point-n'-click games and more games with actual effort put into them. This might rekindle my hope in MMOs.

Posted: Aug 26th 2010 4:33PM Zaidde said

This is Amazing.
Finally coming to NA and EU.
If you haven't you should sign up for beta here!