Posted: Aug 13th 2010 5:41PM (Unverified) said

I would take my mew lowbie when Going Rogue starts and fly around my new Praetorian surroundings.

Posted: Aug 13th 2010 5:50PM (Unverified) said

I would use it on my villain in order to get around in the red side. I would be able to take super speed for blue side and this would be very useful in getting around in red side.

Posted: Aug 13th 2010 6:28PM Natasha said

I would enjoy the view!

Posted: Aug 13th 2010 7:08PM (Unverified) said

I would take this Jet Pack and fly my brand new Pratorian all over the city and do fly bys on my own like they did for the Videos and find all the neat new sites

Posted: Aug 13th 2010 8:51PM (Unverified) said

I'm gonna ride my jetpack up to the moon where I will assemble a delicious moon-cheese plate to share with everyone upon my return!

Posted: Aug 13th 2010 9:07PM (Unverified) said

If I had a jetpack, I'd fly off the planet and circle the Earth at incredible speed, turning back time a la Superman, thereby reviving Tabula Rasa and Auto Assault, and saving NCsoft from becoming the laughingstock it is today.

Then when I get back to Earth, I'll realize that I may have made a grievous mistake since without the failure of those two aforementioned games, NCsoft probably wouldn't have doubled down on City of Heroes and made it as awesome as it now. With a heavy heart and tears in my eyes, I set off to undo my undoing, but luck is not with me since the jetpack only lasts for 30 days and I've already used up most of it on my first circumnavigation, and I plummet back to Earth to die a horrible death when I burn up in the atmosphere. I died for you, City of Heroes! The least you can do is give me a jetpack! *sobs*

Posted: Aug 13th 2010 9:49PM (Unverified) said

I'll happily use it on my characters who simply can't fit a travel power into their builds!

Posted: Aug 16th 2010 6:29PM (Unverified) said

I would finally be able to rustle up some of those clockworks that are hiding on top of the buildings, as my superspeed doesn't allow me to climb up walls or buildings. I will be able to hover and douse flames on burning buildings I wasn't able to in the past.. I can save the innocents of those unreachable before...

Posted: Aug 14th 2010 5:35AM (Unverified) said

What am I going to do with a free 30-day jet pack? I'm going to use it to fly and be the envy of all other players without one!

Posted: Aug 14th 2010 2:45PM ZenJitsu said

I'd create a character with wings and alight upon the new high-res statues throughout Praetoria, encouraging as many other winged characters as possible to do the same and liberally use the ;crouch emote. My version of christening a newly launched ship.

Posted: Aug 14th 2010 6:01PM kjmurray said

I'm gonna buy a pony. And then use the jetpack to create my flying steed.

Posted: Aug 15th 2010 6:21PM (Unverified) said

I'll use the jetpack for vertical movement to get anywhere that Ninja Run can't take me.

Posted: Aug 16th 2010 4:55AM (Unverified) said

This must be answered in the form of haiku

Praetoria calls
New skies beckon me upward
Ignite my jetpack

Like The Rocketeer,
pulp heroes need some flight styles
Fulfill my jetpack dream

Posted: Aug 18th 2010 10:30AM Danjak said

Wondering the same thing myself....