Posted: Aug 13th 2010 2:51PM SkyStreak said

I really wish there were a way to make this a permanent part of my account without shelling out an additional $60 a year....

Hopefully, the Devs will release backpack/jetpacks in a future Super Booster.

Posted: Aug 13th 2010 3:01PM (Unverified) said

In honor of the Jet Pack, I will create a Joan Jet, just to jet around new Praetoria and get a wonderful overview of the new zone!

Posted: Aug 13th 2010 3:02PM (Unverified) said

I would see how far you can fly in Praetoria before hitting a barrier since there are no war walls . . .

Posted: Aug 13th 2010 3:08PM (Unverified) said

I will use it to fight crime.......or commit crimes.....or commit small crimes fighting big crimes....or to appear to fight crime for my own criminal purposes....or just to fly around and sing the praises of City of Heroes: Going Rogue and Massively.com!

Posted: Aug 13th 2010 3:11PM DaBruuzer said

::Does his best Sinatra::

Fly me to the moon...
Let me sing among those stars.
Let me see what spring is like
On jupiter and mars.

Oh, and I would resub to CoX and wear a pink costume. If I had to.

Posted: Aug 13th 2010 3:15PM Sireangelus said

I would use it to go zoom.

Posted: Aug 13th 2010 3:29PM (Unverified) said

I would use it on one of my new Praetoria characters. With out a bank mission, there will be no travel power's till level 14. OK, maybe they have some thing else planned, but I would like to be ready to find it myself instead of finding it on a website.

Posted: Aug 13th 2010 3:35PM Shirogetsune said

I would fly by those using the freebie Raptor Pack and laugh. Your clunky Sky Raider jet pack doesn't compare at all to my super awesome Longbow jet pack.

Posted: Aug 13th 2010 3:40PM Danjak said

I'd fly around and level up. It would totally rule.

Posted: Aug 13th 2010 3:43PM Heraclea said

I'm going to get up there on that blimp in Atlas Park, and *stay* there.

Posted: Aug 13th 2010 3:51PM (Unverified) said

I'd be a Rocketman, obviously.

Posted: Aug 13th 2010 4:12PM (Unverified) said

What I would do with the jetpack is use it (Duh xD)

Not only that but I tend to make new characters often with a friend of mine so it would be a great travel method.

Thank's, and I hope I win!

Zuxlan

Posted: Aug 13th 2010 4:13PM Dartanis said

I would use my jetpack to reach the pot of gold at the end of the double rainbow.

Posted: Aug 13th 2010 4:18PM Dartanis said

Tonight I'm gonna have myself a real good time, I feel alive and the world it's turning inside out Yeah! I'm floating around in ecstasy, So don't stop me now... don't stop me -- 'Cause I'm having a good time! having a good time!

I'm a shooting star leaping through the skies, Like a tiger defying the laws of gravity, I'm a racing car passing by like Lady Godiva, I'm gonna go go go
There's no stopping me!!!

I'm burning through the skies Yeah! Two hundred degrees, That's why they call me Mister Fahrenheit! I'm trav'ling at the speed of light, I wanna make a supersonic man of you!!

Posted: Aug 13th 2010 4:30PM (Unverified) said

I would love to have that code-because I have a dual pistol/caltropes blaster..as an roleplayer, I play her as a bounty hunter who goes after the heroes who've not been playing their child support. Think Boba Fett with a sex change in Paragon City...*My backpack's got jets....*

Posted: Aug 13th 2010 4:30PM Cryptorus said

With the jetpack powers, I will go create a new character with the dual pistols power, and use him in conjuction with the jetpack power as a praetorian and become a hero, and fight against my character's origin universe.

Posted: Aug 13th 2010 4:57PM (Unverified) said

My new Electric Controller will utilize this jetpack to fully explore every nook and crannie of New Praetoria! Can't wait for the new zones and missions to experience in Going Rogue!

Posted: Aug 13th 2010 5:06PM Snorii said

I'm gonna circle Boomtown endlessly.

Posted: Aug 13th 2010 5:19PM (Unverified) said

I would use it to fight crime and stuff...LOL

Posted: Aug 13th 2010 5:52PM (Unverified) said

no fly in the red side at low lvl suxs :(