Posted: Aug 10th 2010 12:17PM Darkdust said

Really excited about this. Should be a better intro to MMOs for my kids than Free Realms, I like to think.

Posted: Aug 10th 2010 3:24PM (Unverified) said

Exactly the same thing me and my daughter are doing except she already plays Freerealms and will likely quit that for this. Heck we might even have a Star Wars party since it comes out the same day as the new episodes.

Posted: Aug 10th 2010 1:33PM archer75 said

My Daughter is very much looking forward to this. We will play together!

Posted: Aug 10th 2010 1:47PM Lateris said

I can't wait to play this with my 5 year old son. He really loves Star Wars. So is SWG going free yet?

Posted: Aug 10th 2010 1:54PM (Unverified) said

I don't think this will be limited to just kids.

A large portion of the casual adult MMO player base is really looking forward to some of these new MMOs.

MMOs that allow for the "jump-in-and-play" style I think will end up with pretty large player bases.

Even more standard MMOs like DCUO are going for the more quick/action play style.

Traditional MMOs tend to be overly complex and too grindy.

Posted: Aug 10th 2010 5:12PM uberman3000 said

I have nieces as well as a 2yo that will love this. My lil guy loves his "pew pew" (that means Star Wars).

Oh yeah and Daddy might play too...

Posted: Aug 10th 2010 7:52PM Cendres said

So it's the same mini games as Free Realms but a bit better. That's cool, I'm glad it's coming up soon though I'm still waiting for FR on Ps3...

And.. I love an Agency date too. ^_^

Posted: Aug 10th 2010 7:56PM engrey said

Hey look, this has space combat as well and its on rails (What TOR space combat will be as well). Hmmm I think LucasArts has a plan here.

-Puts on tinfoil hat-

Posted: Aug 10th 2010 10:28PM (Unverified) said

Luke Sigmund is the greatest game designer OF ALL TIME!

Posted: Aug 11th 2010 1:55AM Amusednow said

It'd be nice if they also packaged some kind of combo with this game when the DVD/BR of Season 2 is released about a month or so later.

Posted: Aug 12th 2010 7:35PM Temploiter said

Clone Trooper with a Light Saber is really all I need to see in order to not play this game. Add SOE and SW MMO on top of that... and well....

Posted: Aug 14th 2010 10:43AM (Unverified) said

I got to play this at comic-con. it was a lot of fun, my kids will really enjoy this.

Posted: Aug 19th 2010 6:59PM (Unverified) said

Has anyone actually gotten in game? It tells me my drivers are out of date in both IE and Firefox. I'm pretty sure if I can play SWG and AOC without issue that it's not my drivers. Or else they (soe) are ridiculous.

Make My MMO: December 14 - 20, 2014