Posted: Aug 10th 2010 9:16AM TexRob said

Looking forward to checking this out. The game is a lot of fun, just really lacked content, especially after getting to max level. I would not be surprised at all if Blizzard or someone along those lines bought this out, and hired the developer that is making this. He has created a game that runs unbelievably well, the netcode seems really good. You'd never believe this was the first MMO on iPad/iPhone, because it plays like a dream.

Posted: Aug 10th 2010 9:23AM (Unverified) said

Too bad it is only available on the apple software, if they had a droid version I'd definitely check it out.

Posted: Aug 10th 2010 9:29AM Ocho said

Me, too. Hopefully they will eventually. Once Sony gets out all the high end droid phones to all carriers and 2.2 drops and people start picking it up, it'll be harder and harder to ignore the growing droid market.

Posted: Aug 10th 2010 9:39AM dawmdt said

They've already stated they are making an Android port (there's a screenshot on their forums somewhere of it running on one of the dev's Droid) but no release date yet :-(

Posted: Aug 10th 2010 10:47AM Tom in VA said

This is, indeed, a nifty little game. I am glad to see it is doing well.

Posted: Aug 10th 2010 10:56AM drakon said

I tried this and it was fun. But..... (there is always a big but involved)

- You could not advance past a certain level without paying real $$ (perhaps this has changed, I haven't played since it came out)
- I don't feel the quality and depth of content was there to justify me paying for it. But I applaud the effort as its the only *REAL* MMO on the iPhone.

Posted: Aug 10th 2010 12:51PM Beau Hindman said

My wife has been jamming on this game a lot..it works REALLY well on the iPad. She hasn't spent a dime in it.

It's definitely cool, and worth keeping an eye on. It works essentially like many heavy-instance or zoned MMOs.

Beau

Posted: Aug 10th 2010 1:22PM drakon said

This is one of those games that *almost* makes me go buy an iPad. There are a couple games that would be really awesome with the extra screen size.

So it sounds like you can get all the way to max level without spending real money then? When it first released you had to buy the quests/area's beyond level 12 (or something). That would make me download it again, as soon as Apple fixes the battery life problems with iOS4 on my 3Gs.

Posted: Aug 10th 2010 1:30PM Beau Hindman said

Well, shes around level 16 or so, but it does turn out that she bought some gear and content packs...they were on sale. I just asked her on lunch.

As far as the iPad, it is definitely worth it.

Posted: Aug 12th 2010 9:05AM (Unverified) said

Something like that on WebOS would be awesome.