Posted: Aug 6th 2010 6:11PM CCon99 said

While some weapons were a little to good, lowering the accuracy does nothing to help when you're letting people get away with massive aim-botting. That's what has killed the game and drove so many away already.

Posted: Aug 6th 2010 6:59PM wcanyon said

True and dat. I may resubscribe, but only if I can do it with game money.

Also, it's lol that the quote has this: "It"s". Note the double quote in the middle. They can't figure out how to get their forums to stop turning ' into ". They don't look very bright if they can't figure out how to configure phpBB or whatever it is.

Posted: Aug 6th 2010 8:41PM Dudgeon said

• 1 heart
If there are aimbotters, I'm glad I haven't noticed them so as to be turned away.

Posted: Aug 6th 2010 8:47PM CCon99 said

They're definitely there, you can usually tell them when they full auto an entire clip, even if you duck behind cover, they'll be full autoing the wall you're behind. =P

Posted: Aug 6th 2010 9:44PM (Unverified) said

I have close to 300 hours played in APB. Are there people running aimbots? yes there are. Is it as common as most people think? I would say no. Most people just can't handle losing. I'm sure the MMO crowd weaned on the welfare epic's of WoW got bent out of shape quickly when they learned that there was no free rides in APB.

Posted: Aug 6th 2010 10:53PM WilliamNighthawk said

Not to mention that complaining about aimbotting is pretty weak. Almost any online game that has a form of shotting has aim botters. MW1/2 (Online), Battlefield, Counter Strike, Hell, I think there is an aim bot for portal somewhere.

Posted: Aug 7th 2010 3:40AM Its Utakata stupid said

The only welfare epics that existed in WoW are in the fertile imagination of hardcore nut cases who feel the game is leaning to be a bit more inclusive whether it actually was or not, Mavicz. That being said, cheaters will do anything to cheat no matter how easy it is to obtain loot in any given game. And making it more hardcore will only likely encourage more cheating, not deter it. Just saying...

Posted: Aug 7th 2010 11:17AM (Unverified) said

what in the hell has cheaters got to do with WoW you idiot?

Posted: Aug 7th 2010 12:43PM kasapina said

Whoa there Raysie, don't snap like that. He was posting about the casual players in general, don't just troll because you saw WoW in there.

Posted: Aug 7th 2010 1:33PM Its Utakata stupid said

I don't know, kasapina, "I'm sure the MMO crowd weaned on the welfare epic's of WoW got bent out of shape quickly when they learned that there was no free rides in APB," sounded like a pretty good troll to me.

Posted: Aug 6th 2010 10:16PM jimr9999us said

My money is on APB being the most costly, over-hyped pvp mmog fail ever...

Sorry W:AoR, it is time to relinquish your crown ;)

Posted: Aug 7th 2010 4:52AM kasapina said

At least criminals will stop complaining about being forced into dispatches, and at least the OCA and NTEC are gonna be a bit weaker. However, they are also nerfing the NL9, the only LTL which actually works in group games (although still outperformed by lethal weapons if the enemy is as organized). On the hacking thing, I agree - those people are ruining the game, and RTW isn't doing anything about it. I read (from a player who was muted for rather rude complaining) that they only warn and tempban them, no permanent bans, despite their publically announced harder stance. I was completely fine with having a sub if that meant real maintenance on the servers, but it appears that RTW can't be bothered to hire a few people to patrol the servers.

Posted: Aug 9th 2010 6:25AM Snichy said

What really needs to be addressed is the matchmaking system. Being automatically matched against players who are twice the rank and threat (level) of you (therefore having access to much higher weapons and upgrades) is absolutely no fun at all and has resulted in most fo my clan quiting (with me to follow if its not sorted quickly).

RTW seem to want to resolve these issues but its taking too long and people just wont come back unless changes are made soon and it remains to be seen whether the changes are wise or misplaced. They talk the talk about addressing these things but need to do some walking...!

Posted: Sep 6th 2010 2:17PM (Unverified) said

i preordered APB MONTHS before it was realeased thi is a good change, i agree with 'super healer' they do need to be adressed soon i dont play apb anymore because the aimbots and oca overpowered, i may return sometime, but there neeed some SERIOUS changes in how players are matched, i really dont like being pitted against overpowered enemies i feel sorry for people that are underpowered to me