Posted: Aug 5th 2010 5:23PM Psychotic Storm said

Nice interview.

They work really hard, yes some might not agree in every decision they make, but they, hear the community, act quickly and go the extra length to answer personally some questions.

Now make the next paid expansion I want to support this game ^^.

Posted: Aug 5th 2010 5:57PM ployer said

I agree with you, I pre-ordered this game and enjoyed it.

I still play it now and then I really like the open PVE environments they really give it a great MMO feeling. If they added some more and it costs money id happily pay to access them.

Posted: Aug 5th 2010 11:23PM (Unverified) said

couldn't agree more. I think it helps when you have a "normal" person at the helm like Todd Harris as opposed to some shut-in ultra geek with all the people skills of a rabid sloth.

Posted: Aug 5th 2010 6:17PM (Unverified) said

I remember when developers made good decisions on their own, screw the community. Make a good game and people will play. No need to kowtow to the vocal minority.

Posted: Aug 5th 2010 6:31PM Kinau said

Your talent to find the negative in something positive outshines my own. I /bow to you, dear sir.

Posted: Aug 5th 2010 6:50PM PrimeSynergy said

Very few developers I can think of release a mediocre game and slowly turn into something great. I give them even more credit for the speed at which they release these updates and even if they aren't finished, they at least let the community know what's going on. I hope other developers take note dedication and passion for your fanbase pays off.

Posted: Aug 5th 2010 7:14PM (Unverified) said

They've actually alienated their loyal, skill-based players for a more casual, grind happy, kid crowd that like big, colorful explosions, chaos, and fast paced, no strategy, spam fest combat. Every once in awhile you'll get a match without AoE spam and auto aiming devices dominating the playing field and players will actually work together and use skillful devices and weapons that they have to aim themselves, but thats about 1 out of 20 matches.

Sooo, they're kind of doing the exact opposite and ignoring their vocal, loyal customers.

During alpha, beta. This interview would've held true. They've taken a turn for the worst.

Either way. the game I suppose is still fun. It use to be a masterpiece of balance, strategy, and teamwork but they've taken a step backwards.

The free trial is up so its worth a shot to try. Its still good fun for a match or too if you can control your rage at some of the bull.

It's a good casual game. The competitive edge is dying.

Posted: Aug 6th 2010 7:22AM (Unverified) said

They did a SOE on it?

Posted: Aug 5th 2010 11:41PM (Unverified) said

heh I was not trying to be negative, I just am so tired of hearing how important the community is in getting a game "balanced". They get paid to make games, you are fat and lazy and play games. Let them be good at what they do and you just keep your fat face shut and play them. If they need you to tell them how to do their jobs, then they need to be replaced.