Posted: Aug 1st 2010 4:05PM DevilSei said

Just a nitpick, but race seems a little off to use about the characters. They essentially just represent a class, though each character is a hero based off the lore of Mabinogi.

Other than that, hyped about this game. 2 weeks just can't pass by fast enough for me.

Hell, I'm actually interested in playing a mage in this, which defies my usual sentiment of rushing in and bashing things. Scythe looks fun, though I can't deny how awesome it is to have a spell that reverses gravity, or rips the environment apart to create a golem.

Posted: Aug 1st 2010 5:54PM Valentina said

I'm still a little confused about this game. Is this a persistent world MMORPG, or like an action combat dungeon crawler?

Posted: Aug 1st 2010 6:48PM DevilSei said

Its similarly designed to how Dungeon Fighter handles their maps/dungeons.

You have the main hub, and from there is all the shops and NPCs, then you have 5 boats, and each one corresponds to a certain area. Each area has its own subdivisions you select from before getting on the boat, with each one being a different boss.

Posted: Aug 2nd 2010 4:25AM (Unverified) said

This game is looking tasty.

Posted: Aug 1st 2010 8:22PM Valentina said

Oh i see.

Posted: Aug 1st 2010 8:52PM (Unverified) said

"There are no auto-attacks".. gee, guess i better stock up on comuter mouses.

Posted: Aug 1st 2010 8:52PM (Unverified) said

should be "computer"

Posted: Aug 2nd 2010 11:26AM (Unverified) said

I was sooooooooooo upset when I got the denial of being in the beta. I thought for sure I was a shoe-in. Even when their site was getting pounded and I kept getting 404 messages. I kept trying to submit my application. I was even ready to devote all my evenings to it.... sigh... well if anyone gets a ' friend ' invite to the beta or something and doesn't have a friend to give it to... let me know.

Posted: Aug 7th 2010 4:06AM Anique said

This game is going to be ultra epic

My views: