Posted: Jul 29th 2010 4:17PM cokey said

"Might and Magic: Heroes Kingdoms™ has not been launched in your country yet!"

:sadface:

Posted: Jul 29th 2010 4:41PM (Unverified) said

I'm in the US and its telling me the same thing. Where did this game launch?

Posted: Jul 29th 2010 4:57PM (Unverified) said

Its been launched in France first and now throughout europe. No US launch yet which I find odd considering its an online game in a browser ...

Posted: Jul 29th 2010 5:31PM (Unverified) said

"The game is filled with moments of quiet intensity. There are no sounds, "
such a shame. the original games had some of the best soundtracks and fantastic music. the music and sounds were very much part of the game experience. there really is no sound at all??

so how important is it to join alliances? my guess is that solo players are at a huge disadvantage which completely turns me off. when I play heroes of might and magic I play for world domination and conquering all in my path, i dont play to join some alliance and be told where to build and what to do.
any idea how it is playing this game solo?

the other big turn off is the subscription and limitations if you dont pay money. Originally HOMM was free to play. you bought the game and connected with other players multiplayer for free. i cant see anything that justifies why this game has a subscription fee to play when it was once totally free to connect to players online before.

Posted: Jul 29th 2010 5:35PM Beau Hindman said

How important are alliances? To be honest, I rarely join them so I can't compare to this, my first real alliance. But they have definitely supported me and helped me out, so I would say that they aren't needed 100% but they sure are handy!

Beau

Posted: Jul 29th 2010 6:28PM JoeH42 said

All I can tell you about that Beau is that in the one browser based game I played along these lines (Three Kingdoms Online) a lone player wouldn't last long. No matter how strong you are if you're getting hit from 3 other players/cities within minutes of each other you're going to quickly find your army gone and your city being plundered so often you'll never be able to rebuild.

Posted: Jul 29th 2010 8:33PM karnisov said

yeah soloers are almost always dogpiled/farmed to death in those types of games.

Posted: Jul 29th 2010 6:52PM (Unverified) said

Hopefully they will release this game in the US soon, it has been the only browser based game to spark my interest. I am usually in need of something to do inbetween GA, APB, and WAR endless trial

Posted: Jul 30th 2010 7:20AM (Unverified) said

Wow, this is a welcome rarity, aka a game which is available in Europe but NOT the US.

As much as I feel for you Americans... Yay! :D

Posted: Jul 31st 2010 1:25PM Crusnik said

Gah, Article had me mislead on being able to play it.

Hope it comes out for the U.S soon.

One Shots: Hello, autumn