Posted: Jul 29th 2010 6:10AM patman23 said

Great hearing details about DCUO. I'm a long time City of Heroes fan, and will be sticking with it, but just like the coverage of Champions, I really enjoy hearing about other Superhero MMOs.

After hearing your description of the DCUO trailer, I had to go check it out.

Nice hearing Bree's equally-as-sexy-as-Rubi's voice on the podcast (apologize for the above comment, but there hadn't been any discussion of Rubi's sexy voice in awhile.)

Best regards

Posted: Jul 29th 2010 6:32AM (Unverified) said

Thank god for this today. I forgot my ipod this morning so this is perfect timing.

Posted: Jul 29th 2010 3:18PM benfolds said

Cool to see someone from the staff other than the usual suspects joining in on the podcast. Not that I am tired of the Usual Suspects by any means. I really do enjoy these!

EQ2 business model is quite something. I could see a game like EVE Online asking for more than the standard $15 a month, but EQ2?

I really wasn't planning on playing SWTOR, but the announcement of space combat seals the deal! I really thought that they were going to pass on space combat, at least in the beginning, and that for me would make it an incomplete game. I'm just wondering if it will get the same amount of attention as ground combat since it was announced way after we had a look at ground combat. I hope they don't end up in a Star Trek Online senario where space combat was great at launch, and ground combat was really lacking. (Although I must say STO has come a long way since launch)

Keep up the great work!

Posted: Jul 29th 2010 7:38PM SkyStreak said

Instead of 'free-to-play', how about 'subscriptionless'?

IIRC, that's what the folks from Allods preferred to call it.

Posted: Aug 8th 2010 4:25PM (Unverified) said

"No-cover".

Posted: Aug 10th 2010 5:28PM Sylvurdragon said

I like that EQII is going F2P, since its been a while since I've played it and I've kind of lost track of the massive amount of expansions...however...the fact that you pay 15.00 a month and ONLY get 4 races is outrageous. Who in their right mind is going to fork out $200.00 annually for a game in a lump sum. And they're making it sound like you pretty much have to if you want to have the game exactly as it should be on the extended server. I'm sorry, but if i'm going to pay monthly for the service, I'm just going to play on the regular servers and have everything unlocked. Makes more sense to me.

Choose My Adventure: Firefall as it stands