Posted: Jul 26th 2010 11:40AM Trippin Ninja said

After watching the panel video I could really tell Mr. Freed was passionate about his work and he seemed like a really approachable guy. It was great to see more from him here today in this interview. Thanks Massively! Can't wait for this game!

Posted: Jul 26th 2010 1:48PM IveDefected said

Yeah all three of the guys from BW seemed very approachable. That panel was the highlight of my con. But then, im super hyped for the game. I actually got to chat with Drew a bit after the panel and from what i gathered they are pretty much going to be announcing new stuff right up until launch.

Posted: Jul 26th 2010 12:03PM (Unverified) said

Makes you wonder how they keep track of all those criss-crossing story arcs and how your progression in the class story lines affect how npcs react to you in group quests.
Some of the developers must be living and breathing this game 24/7.

I dont think ive ever heard of so much dedication for a videogame.
Hopefully it will pay off in the long run.

Posted: Jul 26th 2010 3:32PM Samael said

BioWare is such a dedicated studio. They are the best in what they do, and that is give you best story and immerse you in the world.

Posted: Jul 26th 2010 9:46PM (Unverified) said

I, for one, cannot wait to see just how villainous a Sith is allowed to be . . .

Posted: Aug 26th 2010 9:50PM (Unverified) said

I prefer the latter...it is more realistic and it is exactly how I am feeling on the inside, so weirdly reassuring to know that I am not the only one who thinks I am mad... after all...I must be! I spoke to a lovely friend the other ghd straighteners day about how I see my future, and how this is likely to change tremendously whilst I am away. I live in a lovely little market town called Bury St Edmunds, and I live in a quaint little cottage on my own, just outside of town, surrounded by fields, its beautiful. However living in a small town has its pro's and con's. I really appreciate everything I have and living here, ghd hair straighteners

Posted: Aug 26th 2010 9:52PM (Unverified) said

Other boxee apps gray out shows that have been watched. Is this something revision3 could do? It sure would make using your app a lot easier. [url=http://www.cheapghdsale.org/uk-ghd-sale.html]ghd straighteners[/url]

Just as an FYI, if you need an example of what I am talking about look at the old app "Geek Brief TV"... you know, the old Cali Lewis show app, before it was adopted by Revision3? Watch a show, and bam, it appears grayed out for you, so you know you watched it.

Thanks so much. I appreciate your shows very much, especially the family friendly ones. [url=http://www.cheapghdsale.org/uk-ghd-sale.html]ghd hair straighteners[/url]