Posted: Jul 24th 2010 8:30AM (Unverified) said

A bunch of mine say, "Welcome back!...oh, wait.....NO YOU'RE A HACKER! AHHHHHHHHH!"

Posted: Jul 24th 2010 8:56AM Jimjamyaha said

Indeed, recently had my WoW account hacked (even though I haven't played it in several months nor even have it installed) and I could imagine them thinking

"no, no, no... you'd never want me to put there in there, where are you putting my armour!!? this wasn't part of the deal, Jamie!!" as the hacker ruthlessly stripped my account.

As for my MapleStory account, I hope they're planning on taking down Nexon... man those guys sure know how to ruin a game, and I was a beta tester!

Guild Wars, I could care less about, but I think they're wishing they could target emote and jump properly.

Posted: Jul 24th 2010 10:09AM (Unverified) said

Just like Toy Story, all your alts gather together and hope you play with them, but its few and far between.

Posted: Jul 24th 2010 9:08AM Williwaw87 said

My avatars say:
Yay, you're playing me! Oh no! Your transferring my stuff to your Xunlai! You're deleting me?!?!?!

Posted: Jul 24th 2010 9:11AM Arkanaloth said

My guildwars characters tend to see a lot of love... except two really. My Dervish and Monk. I suspect they sit down and talk with my Mesmer and Paragon and ask questions like: "Cartographer! Wow..so.. what's Vabbi like? I've never been there cause.. you know.. I'm always HERE! ...But I'm not bitter... naww..."

...who knows maybe after I finish this mission run with my para I just might break out the dervish for a little while, *IF* I can find a decent discordway team lead build for her.. >_>

my DDO characters realllly get no love, they cry for months on end about how dark and lonely it is I suspect. Down side is it's not going to get better. DDO may be going the way of the dodo when FF14 comes out.

Posted: Jul 24th 2010 9:59AM Audacious said

At least one of my characters is probably happy she isn't carrying out a half dozen genocides a day, I'm sure.

Posted: Jul 24th 2010 10:31AM Wisdomandlore said

I tend to focus on one character 95% of the time. I'm sure my alts feel like Ken Watanabe at the end of Inception.

Posted: Jul 24th 2010 10:41AM Crestfallen said

pssh... grown men who refuse to cry in public don't use the word "anywhodiddle"...

go see the movie already :D

Posted: Jul 24th 2010 1:35PM (Unverified) said

they think, "MAN! I wish i was created in a GOOD game. Then I'd be played."

Posted: Jul 24th 2010 2:36PM Liltawen said

I do tend to feel guilty; but of course-that's exactly what the companies WANT us to feel!

Posted: Jul 24th 2010 4:51PM Bezza said

When the cat's away the mice will play... I am sure my toons are all happy to be alone to enjoy hot rampant toon sex of the nature that I am not permitted to watch when i am logged in... which is a shame really cause if they could do this when i was logged in i most certainly would watch... but then i suppose thats why they do it... to spite their maker...

Posted: Jul 24th 2010 7:02PM (Unverified) said

How could anyone who's ever watched the original TRON not ponder whether their avatars are, in fact, "alive"?

Posted: Jul 24th 2010 8:45PM (Unverified) said

i would proudly cry in public over Toy Story 3 O_o

Posted: Jul 24th 2010 9:47PM (Unverified) said

What game is that character select screen from? The scenery behind the character is very pleasing to look at!