Posted: Jul 22nd 2010 11:21AM (Unverified) said

Cant wait cant wait cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Jul 22nd 2010 11:57AM (Unverified) said

Hmm this game is really getting accelerated. Can't wait for the next Steam discount to try it out :D

Posted: Jul 22nd 2010 11:59AM Duulin said

They have an unlimited trial that lets you play for as long us you want up to level 15, you could play most of this now for free.

Posted: Jul 22nd 2010 12:07PM (Unverified) said

You'd better believe this game is getting accelerated. Charging only for new content xpacs? I guarantee the devs will set world speed records for fastest release times on expansions.

Posted: Jul 22nd 2010 12:07PM (Unverified) said

Ah I thought there is a time limit on the trial last time I checked. But will check again :3

Posted: Jul 22nd 2010 12:15PM Stanzig said

I am loving this game. Initially when it released I wasn't sure about it because of the small map fights. Until Planetside 2 comes out or a newer game similar to Planetside with large scale battles this will be my game.

I couldn't see paying a sub fee for GA when I could just go play TF2. The gameplay and character advancement puts GA above TF2 for me though. The pvp matches are small but they don't last long. There is also no joining a random pvp match to have one side a premade which results in getting steamrolled.

The graphics are probably the best I've ever played in an MMO but I'd rather they make an option to turn graphics down in order to have larger fights in persistent areas. Something like Everquest Luclin expansion backwards. Great move for them to go with the Guild Wars model, now they should just charge RL cash for facial reconstruction, haircuts/dyes and special suits/helms to help support the game.

Posted: Jul 22nd 2010 12:42PM Psychotic Storm said

They provide the above mentioned for free in game.

Its such a great game.

Posted: Jul 22nd 2010 1:36PM Stanzig said

Yeah I know they are in game. I'm saying they should charge RL cash for the vanity options in order to help support further development. As well as name change, sex change, etc. It's too bad they don't have a bag and banking system cause they could charge for that as well. I know it sucks to have to pay for some things but in order for a game to thrive it needs to be making money.

Posted: Jul 22nd 2010 3:09PM remover said

You don't find the gameplay and game balance inferior to TF2?
I like the idea of the talent trees so you can adapt your own strategies on and off battlefield, but at the end of the day, TF2 just always feels much more natural and fun to play for me. GA just doesn't seem very strategic, either. Put on my tank stuff and stand on a point and shoot at people is all I do and clean up in points.

Posted: Jul 22nd 2010 4:25PM Psychotic Storm said

@ theremover

That might be, but, TF2 is not sci fi.

There are things that people look for in every game and are willing to ignore a few things just because of them.