Posted: Jul 20th 2010 4:09PM (Unverified) said

Those "evil" mobs they were fighting had models that were too busy to note any details. All I saw was that they were black metallic-type creatures with blue glowy parts; too many lines and curves and glowy bits to notice their shape.

Posted: Jul 20th 2010 4:26PM (Unverified) said

Some pretty cool stuff in there, especially the outdoor environments. Really great use of color and elevation on some of them.

As for the combat, it seems a bit too chaotic for me to enjoy, but its really hard to tell from this particular video. Really nice though.

Posted: Jul 20th 2010 4:39PM (Unverified) said

Nice trailer, Graphics have an Aion flare to it. Asian mmo combat & spell animations are always so much more fluid that it's western counterparts.

Posted: Jul 20th 2010 4:54PM Thac0 said

Environments Rock,
Slutty elves with big ass swords,
Tera might be good

Posted: Jul 20th 2010 5:27PM (Unverified) said

Looks awesome. Not a new trailer though :(

Also. Frogster?

Posted: Jul 20th 2010 5:43PM NekoDaimyo said

Frogster: For publishing in Europe.

Posted: Jul 20th 2010 5:42PM Joshua Przygocki said

PLEASE WESTERNIZE THIS PLEEEEEEEEASE T_T
I am really looking forward to this but I really don't want a remake of Aion

Posted: Jul 20th 2010 5:50PM Joshua Przygocki said

WAAAAAIT a minute...
This is for Europe...
Well my Polish is showing...

Posted: Jul 20th 2010 5:52PM Laren said

Very cool trailer. I like that game play was added and it looked almost as good as the rendered movie.

I'm sad at what happend to the starlets in the trailer though. :(

Posted: Jul 21st 2010 12:48AM elliotrock said

I am more concerned that Frogster is involved, I thought they were an asian game marketting publisher and the crap that went on with The Chronicles of Spellborn, which is also Acclaims fault (just give me a moment to wipe my tears), really makes me wonder if this is a good decision for Tera?

In some ways I am not bothered,the limited class system and WoWish (ie non-solo-able) playing system makes the title just another title I can't see myself having time to play... and I won't pay a sub on a game that forces another wow-playing system on me (loot grind).

anyways it looks like a beautiful game and at least the active target (is it) is a good move.

Posted: Jul 21st 2010 4:35AM Somnicide said

Pretty sure they stated that you were able to solo from 1-60 (level cap) if you wanted to....and nowhere was it stated it was a loot grind. Nor do I even think a game with this style combat would be gear based.

Posted: Jul 28th 2010 6:06PM (Unverified) said

Love the ending, wish it relied a bit less on skimpy demon chicks but eh, love the gameplay and thats what matters.